Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Won't somebody please think of the chilled wren of Mile Oak

EMVgXNSW4AEfyca.jpg_large.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We had 2 cm of snow in Lancing last week so that will be our winter back to sw rain, gales and very mild temperatures

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I must say it's a beautiful day out there.

Up on the Downs for a long walk with the dog at 6:30 was glorious - so crisp and still. As there was virtually no wind at all, it didn't actually feel cold - I had to take my hat off and loosen my coat etc so I didn't overheat.

Just back from the lunchtime walk and in the sun it's just lovely. The ground is still firm underfoot - far better than the filthy muddy stuff we have when it rains for days on end.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not quite a definite no snow yet.

BBC for Eastbourne, 41% chance, this might equate to snow on the South Downs/away from the seafront.

Met Office for Ditchling Beacon, 50% chance of a dusting.

GFS forecast the precipitation within touching distance of Newhaven to Hastings.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I must say it's a beautiful day out there.

Up on the Downs for a long walk with the dog at 6:30 was glorious - so crisp and still. As there was virtually no wind at all, it didn't actually feel cold - I had to take my hat off and loosen my coat etc so I didn't overheat.

Just back from the lunchtime walk and in the sun it's just lovely. The ground is still firm underfoot - far better than the filthy muddy stuff we have when it rains for days on end.
Just started to see my breath in the air ..no wind though ..and with a clear sky staying lighter longer

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here