Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It really depends on which model you follow. Some have it skirting our area, others have quite a spell of snow over the region. Simply put the further West you are the better but there will be local variations. I think this one will be a nowcast scenario... watch the radar from about 7am!

Right weather aficionados. Whats the score tomorrow in Worthing from tomorrow morning 8.30am on wards, getting a train to London and then hopefully getting back early afternoon?

See above...

However, just seen that the system is apparently 30-40 miles further East than forecast over France, which might mean it's going to be similarly shifted East when it arrives.

My gut feeling is by 8:30 it will be snowing in Worthing, perhaps not of biblical proportions, and it will only ease of late afternoon.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
50 stations closed tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't actually want it to snow. (Yeah I know burn the witch etc etc) but if its going to, I want proper snow, Capt Oates wondering past my house, Polar Bears the whole nine yards not this dandruff rubbish.

I hear you. I'm an all or nothing man myself. I've had a morning where the kids played happily in the back garden but, that apart, to date I've just been frozen to the bone and slipped over a lot. I demand FLUMPAGE.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
My bit of Cornwall. This car aint going nowhere

IMG-20180301-WA0000[1].jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
See above...

However, just seen that the system is apparently 30-40 miles further East than forecast over France, which might mean it's going to be similarly shifted East when it arrives.

My gut feeling is by 8:30 it will be snowing in Worthing, perhaps not of biblical proportions, and it will only ease of late afternoon.

Pretty much what the Met Office are saying
c829e30e80d414fbf4ec81edc1f39d1b.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That band of snow is perilously close to the coast near Worthing now.
20180228_200712.png

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Snowing again up here - but only dandruff so far.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just walked around Findon and it is snowing again. Level 1-2.

And bitterly cold.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to take my hat off to Papa. I was a non believer but my god did this beast deliver. It is - 4 c and - 11 c in the wind out there. Not much snow here but a once in 20 years event this and I think we will get a few inches the next 2 days. Well done Papa. You well and truly OWNED me on this one !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here