Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rain, rain and more rain in my part of Somerset overnight and this morning.

What is especially galling is to be driving to work and seeing plenty of cars driving about with thick, thick snow on their roofs and bonnets. They can't have come from far away...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rain, rain and more rain in my part of Somerset overnight and this morning.

What is especially galling is to be driving to work and seeing plenty of cars driving about with thick, thick snow on their roofs and bonnets. They can't have come from far away...

There's been lots of reports of snow in your area [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - you must be in a lower lying area than nearby.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
come on Papa - whats coming next? Three inches in Hartfield last night so will let you off - but is more coming. I hear yes, I hear no and I hear Monday next week. So - what is happening in East Sussex with regards to snow in the 72 hours?

Flex Your Head

come on Papa - whats coming next? Three inches in Hartfield last night so will let you off - but is more coming. I hear yes, I hear no and I hear Monday next week. So - what is happening in East Sussex with regards to snow in the 72 hours?
Nothing. Tomorrow will be cold and bright, and after that it'll be too mild for any snow at least until Wednesday. Sad but true.
There is the possibility of some snow from the middle of next week apparently, but probably much further north.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Make the most of it guys, this is the end of the cold spell, start warming up next week and based on the models, that appears to be it for any further snowy spells. I wouldn't discount seeing snow again during spring but not to this extent.

Roll on spring warmth!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here