Absolute QUALLA!!!

Go and see it.......brilliant!!!!

That is all

:clap:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Went tonight, and can only whole heartadly agree. Best film I've seen in a long time, just the right mix of action, humour, nods to various bits and bobs and Scarlett Johannson in tight black clothing mmmm.

8ft_legs

Mar 2, 2009
Tun Wells
Phenominal linkage in the marvel cinematic universe, and great build up for another one. Strong hints of films for black panther, antman and a SHIELD Spin off... marvel can do no wrong for me!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did you stay to the end of the credits? There's a second scene at the end of the credits in the US, and I heard it would be added to the international version and I wanted to find out if that was true yet? I know there's one mid way through the credits with Th Other talking to Thanos.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Loved it. Was a little slow in the build up, but that didn't matter too much. I think I might just make Scarlett my new lady friend.

The scene with Hulk in the Stark tower was brilliant (where are the spoiler tags?)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Saw it saturday with [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] ... very good indeed. Very well done, and Weedon did a great job in giving each of the characters decent screen time, and a true reason to be there... even the guy who's only ability seems to be that he owns a bow and arrow and can stand in high places was important.

Also, as a 12A, there was little in it which would stop me from taking my 10 year old son to see it.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I was slightly disappointed with it in the end. So much had been said about it being so awesome maybe I expected a bit too much. Think I prefer X-Men stories over The Avengers. Thor and Captain America kinda came over as being kinda lame. Iron Man and Hulk stole the show.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Disappointed not to see John Steed.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Meh it was alright.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Still got fond memories of the original black & white tv series.

Mrs Peel, mmmmmh

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
saw it sunday at 7pm, very good apart from the horrible little kids in the cinema. whoever decided kids should be allowed in should be shot.film didnt finish until 940.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was slightly disappointed with it in the end. So much had been said about it being so awesome maybe I expected a bit too much. Think I prefer X-Men stories over The Avengers. Thor and Captain America kinda came over as being kinda lame. Iron Man and Hulk stole the show.

I felt the same. I didn't think it was a patch on the X Men. Avengers was very funny, and that made it all very trivial to me. Captain America is pretty pathetic, his film was boring and extremely long and in this company, I would agree that Thor wasn't great either. Though I loved his film. Hawk Eye was almost entirely pointless and Scarlett Johnasson was redundant for most of it, she was just sort of there. Not complaining about that at all, obviously, but I didn't really think the stories knitted together overly well. It was entertaining, but I wouldn't have it down as being a classic.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Really enjoyed it .
Loved the Th***s teaser at the end .Could this open up the Marvel cosmic universe now ? , Captain Marvel , Ms Marvel.... ????

Lush

Mods' Pet
Meanwhile on Planet Earth ...

463388_3879426753272_1506888806_33224046_917500804_o.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The general concensus seems to be it is the absolute dogs bollocks so I will definately see it. For Superhero films, The Dark Knight is my favourite but I also rate Watchmen very highly. V for Vendetta although not a superhero film as such was also superb imo.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I felt the same. I didn't think it was a patch on the X Men. Avengers was very funny, and that made it all very trivial to me. Captain America is pretty pathetic, his film was boring and extremely long and in this company, I would agree that Thor wasn't great either. Though I loved his film. Hawk Eye was almost entirely pointless and Scarlett Johnasson was redundant for most of it, she was just sort of there. Not complaining about that at all, obviously, but I didn't really think the stories knitted together overly well. It was entertaining, but I wouldn't have it down as being a classic.

X Men first class was very good and it also had Fassbender in it who is f***ing brilliant in everything he does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here