Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Athletic

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Thankyou for the offer. Hobbling around on my dodgy knee in the company of pro athletes would make me feel more of a fat git than I do already.

Well you would fit right in...but if you think it might make a gift for a family one have a look at the link below and let me know. Pay it forward and all that.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
They did that to me too. I sent a very stern short email telling them that it was debited without notice and was unauthorised. I wanted it back and said I couldn't afford it now. I got an auto reply saying tough luck. I responded to that as being unacceptable and repeated it was unauthorised and I couldn't afford it. Hailey from The Athletic replied and gave me a full refund. Then I kept checking the site and renewed for £18. The trick is to cancel once it's up and running again and it will only continue till the expiry of your payment. Then you can start again.

At the 2nd attempt, Hailey has appeared and thanked for me "reaching out" (yuck). Full refund on the way or 42 quid for the year.

Sorry Mr Naylor I won't be paying your wages until it dips below 20 quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here