Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

larus

England 187ao. Very poor, not sure I can see a way back into the game for England unless they take 3 or 4 very early wickets.

I think the ENgland team have proved resilience over recent times. All teams will have good sessions during a match/series. Australia have now had another decent 2 sessions; the first since the 2nd day of Brisbane. I still fancy our chances to win this as I don't think we'll fold again second time round.

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think the ENgland team have proved resilience over recent times. All teams will have good sessions during a match/series. Australia have now had another decent 2 sessions; the first since the 2nd day of Brisbane. I still fancy our chances to win this as I don't think we'll fold again second time round.

Depends what the Aussies get really and whether they can create scoreboard pressure. There's still 3 days and a session to go yet but I feel that lead of 81 could be more significant than it sounds.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Glad Aussies have finally pulled their socks up, series was becoming an anti climax

Too true at least there a decent game on now. More interesting will be whether we can play well again, sadly we may well miss Broad big time as this series goes on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wicket, Hughes out 31/1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ponting out :clap2::clap2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have 3 hopes now
1. They collapse
2. They bat on too long and allow us the chance to bat out a draw
3. We have an astonoshing 2nd innings with the bat. That is all batsmen do well and show their English guts and spirit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wicket, Clarke out 64/3

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The two Hs are the key if we can get at Hussey we can win

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:love: I bloody love cricket :love:

Give me a close ashes test over an FA cup final / world cup final ANY DAY

I can't see us winning this one though - those late first innings runs for the aussies are going to prove the difference methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here