Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Cup of tea now then see how long I last through the next session I think.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Dunno why Ponting looks so worried. Only 200 behind, but only need 7 wickets! Only need to get KP, Colly, Bell and Prior out before Swann and Broad come in. His best bowler appears to have a crook shoulder, and North getting turn from the rough. Hardly in a bad position is he lol

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Roll Call times Y'all. Who's going to be awake for the duration? I will be, thanks to a decent kip during Saturday

getting into bed now, probably drift off about 4ish! night all...until tomorrow!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Collingwood gone

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They have just gone to tea and I am going to bed having seen KP become the highest English scorer on that ground. I reckon another quick 50 or 30 mins then declare and have a bowl at the Aussies today.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
am back! fell asleep when colly was out

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Another great day for us, shame about the weather.
Just been in touch with an Aussie mate in Adelaide who was there today and the forecast is for showers tomorrow and heavy rain on Tuesday. Looks like we need to declare overnight and get them in and out quick.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I say declare now, 300 lead let Swann rip and see what happens!

But I bet Strauss will want to bat until the Afternoon so a 450+ lead is probably what he's after, he's always been very cautious with declarations according to the Sky Sports guys.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I say declare now, 300 lead let Swann rip and see what happens!

But I bet Strauss will want to bat until the Afternoon so a 450+ lead is probably what he's after, he's always been very cautious with declarations according to the Sky Sports guys.

Cant see why they would want a 450 lead, the Aussie's confidence must be shot to bits.
If we bat on then they will be saved by the weather. Only chance we have of winning is to bowl them out before the rain gets there. ith the forecast, my mate reckons we only get two and a half sessions left in the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here