* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Someone's got a big thirst judging by the size of that bottle

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Has to be Swann soon, rather than later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All going very Pete Tong

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We are struggling now, need a lucky breakthrough

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is far from ideal. I think if we could just get one wicket we could get more, as we've actually bowled quite well. Atrocious decision not to give Hussey out earlier though, and on reflection that has f***ed us over.

Absolute piss take that was, how lucky can you get? Anderson was all over them in that first session, how many times did they play and miss - shitloads. Awful decision not to give him out lbw has cost us big time. Had that decision gone our way I rekon the scores wouldn't be far off even. Once the ball softened up we had no chance, I don't think the extra bowler would've made a difference.

I gave up at 3:30am because it was too demoralising to watch, god knows how the four bowlers must've felt.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that first how was very good, Jimmy on Fire and the Umpire loving Husseys LBW :angry: after that we went stale and flat and I went to sleep. Woke up at 5ish turned on the telly and saw the score...straight back to sleep!
We're 14/1 to win this now.....tempting but it'll never happen!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah well, my prediction about the Convicts posting a 200 lead came true, unfortunately....

Anyone else watching this car crash tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here