Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
We've had one great day, and are in a position of great potential but it's no use if we lose concentration & cave in for 250.

So I'll worry about what point we declare when we're in a position where it's an option and not before...

and i will be my usual bundle of nerves and "we are Doomed" mentality until we are on plane home with the urn lol

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the highlights of yesterday earlier, I saw one of the Australian bowlers wazz one off WAY down the leg side and miles away for four leg byes, in a kind of reverse Harmison manner.

Who was that, I'd hazard a guess it was Mitchell Johnson? Whoever it was, it was HILARIO to see Haddin's face :clap2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Working streams anyone please ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
On the highlights of yesterday earlier, I saw one of the Australian bowlers wazz one off WAY down the leg side and miles away for four leg byes, in a kind of reverse Harmison manner.

Who was that, I'd hazard a guess it was Mitchell Johnson? Whoever it was, it was HILARIO to see Haddin's face :clap2:

Yeah it was MJ, he did that in Brisy as well :laugh:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought it was Rhino

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Interesting fact about yesterday was England are only the 2nd team in test cricket history to bowl out and be ahead with no wickets down on day one.

Previous was when New Zealand bowled out Pakistan for 104 and were 160/0 at stumps day one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cook out 159/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here