Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Ashes- England v Australia- 3rd Test, Headingley, July 06-10, 2023

Your forecast for the 3rd Test

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Blimey that bounce and carry, it’s like the WACA, certainly a pitch where you are rewarded for shots

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've only just come to this. I paused the television when Australia were around 240 ahead with two wickets remaining. I then managed to screw it up and ended up losing the channel.

So my visit to Cricinfo produced much relief that not much more damage was done and England survived intact.

Won't be easy tomorrow, but England have a big chance to keep this series alive. I hope they do. It keeps me away from those annoying football threads.

June and July is for cricket. Although I wouldn't be able to say that comfortably on any other thread.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I've only just come to this. I paused the television when Australia were around 240 ahead with two wickets remaining. I then managed to screw it up and ended up losing the channel.

So my visit to Cricinfo produced much relief that not much more damage was done and England survived intact.

Won't be easy tomorrow, but England have a big chance to keep this series alive. I hope they do. It keeps me away from those annoying Pink Floyd threads.

June and July is for cricket. Although I wouldn't be able to say that comfortably on any other thread.
Edited for accuracy.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just walked past Glenn McGrath and Jim Maxwell in the hotel bar. So tempted to engage them but I have walked away, particularly as this game isn’t won yet and I can see tomorrow being a bit fraught all round!

Then just the 4/5 hours drive home from Leeds, I hope it’s worth it and that I will be catching the sports round ups every 30 minutes rather than a Smiths album on the way home ….

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
By the way it’s absolutely belting it down at the moment in Leeds. Hopefully cleared by tomorrow…….

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
By the way it’s absolutely belting it down at the moment in Leeds. Hopefully cleared by tomorrow…….
Being our live reporter, we expect pictures and updates. As well as continued booing of the opposition on our behalf.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here