Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Ashes- England v Australia- 3rd Test, Headingley, July 06-10, 2023

Your forecast for the 3rd Test

• Total voters

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Brilliant post.

Someone (can’t remember who) on TMS earlier was explaining that with Bazball you can’t drop Bairstow, because Bazball has been built around him, and that the issues England are having is down to his indifferent form in this series.
Whoever said that can't have been paying much attention.
He didn't score many against South Africa last year, and was missing at The Oval. Then he didn't go on the tours of Pakistan and New Zealand.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
IMG_3007.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
16.45 start. Hopefully some play. May be a little more rain around, but not a lot. Hopeful.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A couple of hours at them under leaden skies today would probably have been best.........
....I'll take an hour today but don't want to skittle them and have to bat in similar conditions. Plenty of time left and sunshine after lunch tomorrow and Monday. Notice I'm optimistically expecting to get them all out in 60 minutes.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
....I'll take an hour today but don't want to skittle them and have to bat in similar conditions. Plenty of time left and sunshine after lunch tomorrow and Monday. Notice I'm optimistically expecting to get them all out in 60 minutes.
If you could hypothetically have them out in 60 tonight, but lose X number of wickets by having a bat this evening, what would you take. 2 down? 3?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hate to say it but the radar suggests more rain in Leeds area by about 5.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Should really have a couple of slips in these conditions.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I know head is useless against the bouncer but this seems like a stupid tactic, go at the stumps!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
One over, back off again. This should only be a very brief shower, it’s meant to brighten up as the evening goes on.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think our @PeterT gets a refund today. I think it's less than 25 overs.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If you could hypothetically have them out in 60 tonight, but lose X number of wickets by having a bat this evening, what would you take. 2 down? 3?
My head is all over the place like Cam Green's bowling at Lords. I went to the beach at 4pm and the mackerel were jumping, went home and got the rod out and went back down. They'd gone.
Went home and they'd gone off for rain.
Now got feet up and a glass of prosecco. That'll do. Some cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here