Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Ashes- England v Australia- 3rd Test, Headingley, July 06-10, 2023

Your forecast for the 3rd Test

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It has, but even if all the chances were taken, there could've been someone else in the Aussie lineup who could've got a big score and the game situation would be the same. Just because one thing does or doesn't happen, it doesn't mean that everything else that follows would've been the same.
Except Marsh came in at 6, with not much batting after him (indeed they collapsed when he was finally out), and was dropped on 12 and scored 118. His partner was also dropped early on having sscore 9 and ended up scoring 39. They put on 155. So I can't agree with any of that.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Are we even shocked.

Need a hundred from Stokes to get us back in.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I want to know if the students sitting on their old slate tiled roof yesterday to watch live are still alive.
Looked precarious to me.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Stokes and the Stow to save us or bust...

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
At the moment. We're two nil down because they are a bit better at batting, bowling and fielding than us. Not loads better, but enough.

We could be whitewashed

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The problem with Bairstow's poor performance behind the stumps is it then puts a huge amount of pressure on his batting.

If he's not doing anything with the bat either, he becomes a HUGE liability to the side.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What an absolute shower of shit.
Bairstow must get dropped
Can’t catch, cant bat at the moment, security guard for the last 2 tests maybe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here