Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Ashes- England v Australia- 3rd Test, Headingley, July 06-10, 2023

Your forecast for the 3rd Test

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I have a feeling this might be the innings where England finally take advantage.

Tomorrow looks like a batting paradise day, all we need to do is play smart tonight and not throw away our wickets, shouldn’t be that dif… oh…..

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I have a feeling this might be the innings where England finally take advantage.

Tomorrow looks like a batting paradise day, all we need to do is play smart tonight and not throw away our wickets, shouldn’t be that dif… oh…..
Stokes in the dressing room:
"Right, 50 run lead tonight lads, then we'll send them back in for a couple of awkward overs before the close".

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

don't bloody jinx it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A Yorker could go over Duckett's head on this wicket

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh look a wicket keeper who catches.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Carey cheating by licking the ball.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Early on against a bowling attack this good you just have to take your medicine, yes you want to score but that shot from Duckett is such a low percentage shot, it’s a pre meditated ‘I’m attacking this ball no matter what’ shot

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Early on against a bowling attack this good you just have to take your medicine, yes you want to score but that shot from Duckett is such a low percentage shot, it’s a pre meditated ‘I’m attacking this ball no matter what’ shot
Indeed. Bully bad or average bowling but take care when it's good.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Phenomenal bowling from this pair, doesn’t get much better for new ball than Cummins and Starc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here