[Albion] The Arsenal Golden Ticket Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
The steward checked the name on the ticket matched my driving licence and said enjoy the game MXL.

However not sure he could match my picture on my licence with me as I had a mask, glasses and a hat which covered most of my face!

That's what my 'friend' was wondering. Both his daughters have same build and hair style/colour. Just three years between them. Younger ones older than 12 so would need the photo ID. Not sure how well they can check likeness when shes wearing a face mask?!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Can somebody remind me how I decline ?

I'm in Group 1 for the Arse.

Presumably I log on, on the day on sale ?

Won't let me re-sell at the mo.

I believe you just avoid going on and selecting a ticket and yours remains in the pool for priority 2

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
3.2,4 which is fine as decided not to risk Covid contact before Christmas. Appreciate the club understanding (despite not knowing) and have no doubt a 1 will be waiting for me after the festivities:)

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
https://www.northstandchat.com/show...icket-Thread&p=9627100&viewfull=1#post9627100

My suggestion here would have been fair, easy to manage and would have easily copied with any change from 2000 to 4000.

Most importantly, if you missed out now, you'd know that you have an increased chance in future - which would significantly reduce disappointment/resentment.

As it stands, I can see anger growing in months ahead... (just when ST renewals come around too)

I think there should be a ballot for the Directors Box (except Tony of course). See what PB felt like after getting a 4:4:3 lol.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's an option but still flawed (large % essentially have no chance of a ticket until the 9th or 10th game for example)........as to how easy it is to manage I don't know enough about the club's ticketing system to comment so bow to your better knowledge on that.

Every season ticket holder would be guaranteed the chance to buy a ticket by the 10th match.

And if there aren't 10 matches completed, I think people would understand. It would certainly be easier to swallow than seeing some going several times, and some going none.

Let's see how this all looks in a few months....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That's what my 'friend' was wondering. Both his daughters have same build and hair style/colour. Just three years between them. Younger ones older than 12 so would need the photo ID. Not sure how well they can check likeness when shes wearing a face mask?!!

You have to temporaily remove your mask at the gate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You have to temporaily remove your mask at the gate.

I didn’t have to at the Saints game. Had driving licence and ticket in hand - steward gave them the once over (verified matching names presumably) and allowed me to proceed.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I didn’t have to at the Saints game. Had driving licence and ticket in hand - steward gave them the once over (verified matching names presumably) and allowed me to proceed.

Oh, they did at the Chelsea friendly.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Maybe it’s time to empty my credit balance of c£400 to get their attention.

The fact that it will stop our Captain earning for an hour might move me up

Foolproof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just checked the Arsenal e-mail, I'm 1 1 1.

I wonder if it's bumping me up for the next draw because I'm not taking a ticket.

Also I never set up a group so could have an effect

Only if the club are lying to us - it's a new, random draw for each game. Being in a group or not doesn't make any (statistical) difference to your chances apparently - the group is entered as one.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
4-4 so far, it my birthday on the arsenal game so checking now..,
Oh for ****s sake , ****ing 4 again! What a load of shit!

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but Andy Naylor has cleared up a few of the questions people had about the tiers/windows/groups

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 14.41.16.png

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
3, 3, 3, oh well bit more saved on the season ticket, maybe better luck next year for the Wolves game

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Great to see 95% got to fans. Think Liverpool were 70%.
Plus my ticket for Sheff United is £20 for OAP. Even Bennetts Field parking was only £15. Try parking at the O2 for under £30. We've got the best EPL club in the land.
Shame I cant spend any left over cash on Harveys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports