Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Arsenal Golden Ticket Thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I guess, given the assumption that groups 2, 3 and 4 are each approximately three times the size of group 1 then, on average, you'd expect to be group 2.8 (yes, yes I know) as in 10 average ballots you'd get...

1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4 = 28 / 10 = 2.8.

Those who have got group 1 once are winners. More than once are truly living the dream.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh ****s sake.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
4 for Southampton, got ticket on exchange
2 for Sheffield United, got ticket as soon as the window opened
1 for Arsenal. Feel like one of the lucky ones.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
3 - didn’t try
2 - tried but failed
3 - won’t bother trying as I need three together.

Hoping to get back in before the end of Feb, otherwise it will be a year since we saw the Albion live. Albeit we’re starting to become slightly apathetic now - especially my boys, whose enthusiasm for the Albion is starting to wane. :annoyed:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Priority window 4 again, couldn't be happier, 6 pm kick off, 220 mile round trip between Christmas and New Year.

Those in priority window 1 enjoy. :xmas:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Southampton - 4
Sheff Utd - 3
Arsenal - 2
Wolves - ?

Any advice for the second wave scramble? There's 3 in our group - what's the choice generally like? Is it easy to get seats together or is it a case of grab singles wherever they're showing available?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I guess, given the assumption that groups 2, 3 and 4 are each approximately three times the size of group 1 then, on average, you'd expect to be group 2.8 (yes, yes I know) as in 10 average ballots you'd get...

1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4 = 28 / 10 = 2.8.

Those who have got group 1 once are winners. More than once are truly living the dream.

I think the point that you should only expect to be in PG1 about once in every ten games should be highlighted by the club. A lot of people will probably see 4 groups and think it’s an equal chance of getting any of the groups.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Southampton - 4
Sheff Utd - 3
Arsenal - 2
Wolves - ?

Any advice for the second wave scramble? There's 3 in our group - what's the choice generally like? Is it easy to get seats together or is it a case of grab singles wherever they're showing available?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

I had a reasonable choice logging in at 9am for Sheffield United (priority group 2). Don’t forget there are no seats together. For social distancing they are very spread out.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
4 - 3 - 4

Getting a bit pissed off now....

Ironically will be in the first priority for any cup games.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here