Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Argus

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Anybody seen this on the Argus readers comments bit regarding O'Cearuill???

Posted by: Martyn on 6:27pm Wed 7 Mar 07
O'Ceurill was released by Leyton Orient and Watford and I have to say I am amazed that Arsenal signed him in the first place.
Quote | Report this post

Posted by: Joe O'Cearuill, Currently on loan at this **** little team on 12:53am today
I'm so fed up with you guys dishing me man. I put my heart and soul into ever game and all i get is crap in return. Hey Martyn, why don't you say that sh*t to my face you jumped up queen. Your mum spends half her life on her back

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/arg...aruill_set_to_sign_again_for_albion_again.php

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Thats not the player himself posting...no way!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I somehow doubt that it is him.

O'Cearuill that is, not Frank, it could quite easily be him. :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Bloody ace!

Probably needs a quick Screen Dump, in case the rgus takes it down, or this becomes a Big Story.

Attachments

• oooocearuill.jpg
    oooocearuill.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 421

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well I got in to have my say just in case it was him
Posted by: Joe O'Cearuill, Currently on loan at this **** little team on 12:53am today
I'm so fed up with you guys dishing me man. I put my heart and soul into ever game and all i get is crap in return. Hey Martyn, why don't you say that sh*t to my face you jumped up queen. Your mum spends half her life on her back
Quote | Report this post
Posted by: John, London on 10:13am today
[bold]Justin[/bold] wrote: I reckon with Gallas turning 30 in a couple of months he doesnt have that long to go so Joe may have his chance
Justin - are you by any chance an australian arsenal fan? You've obviously not seen young Joe play. If he ever even comes on as a substitute for Gallas I will happily swim between the two piers (or what's left of them).

Justin wrote:
I reckon with Gallas turning 30 in a couple of months he doesnt have that long to go so Joe may have his chance

Justin - are you by any chance an australian arsenal fan? You've obviously not seen young Joe play. If he ever even comes on as a substitute for Gallas I will happily swim between the two piers (or what's left of them).
Quote | Report this post
Posted by: roger Davis, West Wales on 3:26pm today
well I have never seen the lad play as I live in Wales,but after his comment may I be so bold as to ask why has he signed for a third month rents with one leg would be better particularly as our team is ****
well I have never seen the lad play as I live in Wales,but after his comment may I be so bold as to ask why has he signed for a third month rents with one leg would be better particularly as our team is **** :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here