Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice tonight........

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not sure why anyone would willingly partake in this programme as the liklihood is that you'd leave yourself open to looking like a pr*t. The thought of Barber directly playing hardball over a couple of hundred quid just amazes me.
And people wonder why we didn't sign 'that striker'. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you seem to know a lot :facepalm:
regards
DR
Sorry, I haven't got time to read your lengthy, considered response right now.

I almost wish you'd respond like a total moron from time to time, perhaps with 3 or 4 pointless words and an irrelevant smiley, just to create the temporary illusion of you being about as intellectual as a chimp.

Jan 30, 2008
sorry, i haven't got time to read your lengthy, considered response right now.

I almost wish you'd respond like a total moron from time to time, perhaps with 3 or 4 pointless words and an irrelevant smiley, just to create the temporary illusion of you being about as intellectual as a chimp.
have a banana :D
regards
DR

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
65,000 people applied to be on the programme

This is what astounds me.

Did you see the hairdresser from this series, who went out in Week 2? She claims she had never seen the programme, and admitted she deserved to go.

How on earth do the programme editors choose their candidates?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is what astounds me.

Did you see the hairdresser from this series, who went out in Week 2? She claims she had never seen the programme, and admitted she deserved to go.

How on earth do the programme editors choose their candidates?

Its a bit like X-Factor - they deliberately choose candidates who are mildly retarded in some way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here