Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice is back!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great start to the series. Steven is going to be VALUE FOR MONEY.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
abd135664ad2e2d9c98b4a1beae139d5.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Love the way the winner always kicks 'Lord' Sugar's two-bob job into touch earlydooors.

For the last series (or maybe more) the winner gets an investment of £250K to set up a business mwith equity split 50% theirs 50% Lord Sugars

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There's one from Brighton!

a6ed8891-84e4-44ca-8556-afe9bb9a1be7-1020x1020.jpeg

Going by the voice alone, he seems a bit posh.

Weekend Warrior who thought that putting organic cheese in a hot dog would make them more appealing to the 'edgy' Shoreditch punters.

My initial impression is that of a boarding school toff that either doesn't have it in him to join the regular army or wasn't accepted.

A complete end of a particularly annoying bell.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was impressed that the lady-man who PMed the girls last night immediately advocated her team make an effort with their appearance, including the use of short skirts and high heels.

It is exactly the kind of forward-thinking business strategy that is required to succeed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was impressed that the lady-man who PMed the girls last night immediately advocated her team make an effort with their appearance, including the use of short skirts and high heels.

It is exactly the kind of forward-thinking business strategy that is required to succeed.

Indeed.

Might have rather alienated the muslim girl and the FAT girl though.

<awaits [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] telling me all about his fit Uzbelk muslim gf, who wears short skirts and high heels...>

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That was a brilliant moment, when the girls' PM asked the disbelieving zoo manager for £300 for a bucket containing some Marigolds & j-cloths :lolol:

And when she told them it was important to keep the rubber gloves away from the penguins :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That was a brilliant moment, when the girls' PM asked the disbelieving zoo manager for £300 for a bucket containing some Marigolds & j-cloths :lolol:

And when she told them it was important to keep the rubber gloves away from the penguins :facepalm:

One of they most inert sales pitches I have ever seen.

What I like about the Apprentice is that basic logic totally goes out the window when under pressure to win a task, probably what happened in the banking industry recently

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Weekend Warrior who thought that putting organic cheese in a hot dog would make them more appealing to the 'edgy' Shoreditch punters.

My initial impression is that of a boarding school toff that either doesn't have it in him to join the regular army or wasn't accepted.

A complete end of a particularly annoying bell.

Nearly on his way back to Brighton!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This series is nailed on to be a corker:

1. 10 girls come up with the team name "Decadence". Les than half of them don't know what the word means, whilst the rest are too thick to realise it will NOT appeal to Lord Sugar, Brady and Hewer. Sure enough, Sugar takes the unprecedented step of rejecting it and telling them to come up with a better alternative.
2. The boys singularly fail to make ANY money on T-shirts, thus losing the task. SHOCKING cock-up.

I've watched this show a lot over the years and Roisin ticks a lot of boxes as a potential winner. She basically won it for the girls last night by realising they had no time to shift the t-shirts, so selling them back to the printer for £60. They ended up winning by £56.80. This should make her popular with the rest of the girls.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Definitely ticks a few of mine.

I'm surprised the t-shirt printer didn't try to strike a harder bargain. With just minutes remaining the girl would have done ANYTHING for cash.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bianca looks like ET

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here