Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2023

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It's back, 9PM tonight.
Eighteen utter f*ckwits competing to be Lawd Sugar's new acolyte by being slightly less crap than all the others.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
The buying stuff episode is in Brighton I believe. We saw them pretending Infinity Foods had just closed its doors, so they missed out on buying some organic product, whilst having a pint in the Dorsey at about 3pm.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unfortunately, as with so many early 'reality' ideas (ie the ones that aren't completely crap in concept), the first series or two can be entertaining. Then it gets taken over by 'wannabe celebs' who, in the days when Darwinism ruled the world, wouldn't have made it past puberty/adolescence let alone adulthood :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
T
Unfortunately, as with so many early 'reality' ideas (ie the ones that aren't completely crap in concept), the first series or two can be entertaining. Then it gets taken over by 'wannabe celebs' who, in the days when Darwinism ruled the world, wouldn't have made it past puberty/adolescence let alone adulthood :shrug:
Having just discussed this show with my wife, this is where she is with it.

Personally though, I'll be watching these utter plums cluelessly going about their businesses laughably badly before throwing each other under the bus. It's still too funny to miss.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
THaving just discussed this show with my wife, this is where she is with it.

Personally though, I'll be watching these utter plums cluelessly going about their businesses laughably badly before throwing each other under the bus. It's still too funny to miss.
I'll be there for a week or two :facepalm:

:lolol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's back, 9PM tonight.
Eighteen utter f*ckwits competing to be Lawd Sugar's new acolyte by being slightly less crap than all the others.
I count nineteen utter f*ckwits in total.

Surprised the BBC have continued to give him airtime after his latest faux pas during the Women’s Euros.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I see no Claude again, which is a shame, must have been a really bad biking accident

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The right sacking, what a shit stirring, whingy bitch. A nice looker though :lolol:.
Yes, all of this.

Tremendous viewing as they really were a shambles. There weren't many on the girls team that weren't up for whining, bitching and finger pointing at everything that went wrong. They really were AWFUL and she was the worst of the lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here