Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Anthony Joshua Journey

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can you tell me how many times you have seen a full fight with either Fury or Joshua. I seem to recall you mentioned you don't watch a lot of boxing, so I'm perplexed on how certain you are that Joshua wins. How are you forming this opinion?

I have travelled to New York and Las Vegas to watch Lennox Lewis apart from venues in this country that is what I no longer do but rely on TV for my watching of boxing and I think that AJ is the future of heavyweight boxing but I am not quite sure that he is ready for Klitchko just yet. Controversial I know but I think that Haye would beat either Fury or Joshua at the moment, perhaps not in 12 months in AJ case but at the moment.

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I have travelled to New York and Las Vegas to watch Lennox Lewis apart from venues in this country that is what I no longer do but rely on TV for my watching of boxing and I think that AJ is the future of heavyweight boxing but I am not quite sure that he is ready for Klitchko just yet.

I think Klitchko is the only and best option for AJ and his supporters now.
He can't keep fighting the level of opponent he's being givent, he needs to now push on to the elite fighters, even though it's so early in his career. Testament to AJ.

Klitchko is the best opponent imo as he's going to be AJ's toughest fight yet, by far, but at the very end of his career.
Good preparation for Wilder, Fury, Sideshow Bob and/or Bellew.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I have travelled to New York and Las Vegas to watch Lennox Lewis apart from venues in this country that is what I no longer do but rely on TV for my watching of boxing and I think that AJ is the future of heavyweight boxing but I am not quite sure that he is ready for Klitchko just yet. Controversial I know but I think that Haye would beat either Fury or Joshua at the moment, perhaps not in 12 months in AJ case but at the moment.

I think the Klitschko fight is a really interesting one and a tough one to call. Could go either way in my opinion.

Haye would be a very dangerous fight for Joshua and again I couldn't really call it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the Klitschko fight is a really interesting one and a tough one to call. Could go either way in my opinion.

Haye would be a very dangerous fight for Joshua and again I couldn't really call it.

AJ has to go for the big one with Klitchko as a defeat by Haye would blow his plans out of the window. There is nobody else in England for him to fight and difficult to find suitable opponents that he would feel certain of beating from USA who are not bums and cannon fodder but put up a good fight.

Haye is in a very similar position of only having bums and bloated light heavies to fight,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here