Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex loses half its value overnight!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is a whole hoard of caravans full of pikeys in stanmer park by stanmer house.

Why is it that there are so many pikeys in our area at the moment? Every time you drive down the a23 there are hoards of them at braypool! Is our council a soft touch or do they just like it down here? Do other seaside town get so many of them?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:lolol: you couldnt make it up :thumbsup: oh the irony :facepalm:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Saw those after picking up tickets today,spoke to one of the travellers who was furious,he said he was charged £20 to pitch up and there was no transport laid on into town and he was charged an additional £1.50 per person as some sort of booking fee:facepalm:

On the subject of booking fees, I bought 3 tickets for a show at the Brixton Academy this morning, with a booking fee of £4.25 on each ticket, then the cheeky buggers even charge £2.50 to email the e-ticket. They don't charge a booking fee if you go to the ticket office in person, which you can only do 2 hours before the show you want to see, and you must pay with cash.

It seems the "booking fee" culture, for now, is a thing we all have to accept, people want to see the events, they have no choice but to pay. :shrug:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
There is a whole hoard of caravans full of pikeys in stanmer park by stanmer house.

Why is it that there are so many pikeys in our area at the moment? Every time you drive down the a23 there are hoards of them at braypool! Is our council a soft touch or do they just like it down here? Do other seaside town get so many of them?

They did try setting up around Selhurst but the smell was so bad they were forced down down here.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
They did try setting up around Selhurst but the smell was so bad they were forced down down here.

I hope they don't mind the smell emitting from your changing rooms :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The away dressing room was fumigated by Rentokil after the 2nd leg of the semis , there was apparently lice infestation but the smell from the toilet cubicle was sorted out with a few sprays of Febreze.

I was once told by a senior city councillor that all the evidence is that travellers are particularly attracted to Brighton because so many local residents offer them work. Garden clearances, etc.

If the stadium has indeed lost half its value, it's surely time for Tone to realise that the best way of protecting his investment is to splash out at least £40 million on players.

You know it makes sense.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The away dressing room was fumigated by Rentokil after the 2nd leg of the semis , there was apparently lice infestation but the smell from the toilet cubicle was sorted out with a few sprays of Febreze.

So the dirty weed who did the deed had lice as well ?
Dirty sod.
Still no culprit ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So the dirty weed who did the deed had lice as well ?
Dirty sod.
Still no culprit ?

It might finally get resolved in the new court case :thumbsup:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Are you coming down for the match Se20? I've got a spare scarf if you want, of course you could wear your home teams scarf but then it could prove a bit tricky, if you get my drift.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It might finally get resolved in the new court case :thumbsup:

Could be quite embarrassing for an individual in the Palace camp from what I've been told. Kept under wraps to maintain dignity for the person who had an "accident".

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you coming down for the match Se20? I've got a spare scarf if you want, of course you could wear your home teams scarf but then it could prove a bit tricky, if you get my drift.

Dont fall for it se20 , hes got the pink fairy and WCP onboard and i suspect its a trap. They might start luzzing bottles at yer :eek:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Could be quite embarrassing for an individual in the Palace camp from what I've been told. Kept under wraps to maintain dignity for the person who had an "accident".

It could be very embarassing , pm me the details i promise to keep my mouth shut !

When it comes out, and it will, who left that mess in the changing room I expect there will be no ever so funny palace fans left on this board.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When it comes out, and it will, who left that mess in the changing room I expect there will be no ever so funny palace fans left on this board.

You all seem to know who did it , if its palace name and shame . It will clear this sorry mess up .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here