Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex factor

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I'm clueless and dumb, sure [emoji1303] Couldn't get to a Premier League game today, no, as I was working (which entailed having an eye across all the PL matches). I really can't be arsed to start listing all the specific games I have been to as it would take far too long and is pretty much irrelevant. Let's just stick with, as I said, hundreds (might even edge into thousands by now) ranging from the World Cup Final down to what used to be the Conference South and North Play-Off Finals and everything in between. That takes in all the major international tournaments since 1998, several Champions League, UEFA cup/Europa League and FA Cup Finals, countless matches in the group stages/rounds leading up to them involving various clubs spanning around 16 seasons, the Copa Del Rey Final, the Championship, League 1 and League 2 Play-off Finals and God knows how many run of the mill fixtures at every level of the domestic game from Premier League to non-league. What a waste of a life that's turned out to be now you've pointed out to me that I'm certainly no expert and had no right to simply suggest that some crowds are more supportive than others. I've obviously made it all up, just to annoy you [emoji849]

It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here