Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex atmosphere.....

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Until the 3 groups in the north stand unite together the atmosphere will continue to be shite. I was in the NW corner on Saturday and only heard the left side sing twice all game, I know they sung a lot more than that but couldn't hear anything from where we were.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Until the 3 groups in the north stand unite together the atmosphere will continue to be shite. I was in the NW corner on Saturday and only heard the left side sing twice all game, I know they sung a lot more than that but couldn't hear anything from where we were.
I could hear and see the fans under the police box from WSU . Thought they were good.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
On arrival, along with the complimentary glass of fizz I'd like a warm face cloth please. On taking up my seat, direct lift to back row, East Upper, someone should come and take my food order. Drinks will be ready for me at half time at my spot at the bar. And tissues under the seat after the final whistle.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I could hear and see the fans under the police box from WSU . Thought they were good.

That's where I was but only about 20 of us tried continuously to get songs going. IF we could get all the singers together we'd have at least 60-80 who'll sing no matter what's happening on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here