• Donald Trump

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 76 87.4%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On the one hand you have a woman cleared of any wrongdoing about the one scandal her opponent has pinned his campaign on.

On the other hand you have a man who suggested 2nd amendment people should shoot his opponent, belittled the family of a dead soldier, constantly praised Putin, refused to release tax returns, appeared to mock a disabled reporter, has been involved in the several lawsuits against Trump University and criticizing the judge involved in the 3 lawsuits against it for being Mexican, suggested a nationwide ban on muslims entering the country, the sexual references made in the tapes, the suggestion that some women aren't attractive enough for him to sexually assault, refusal to accept election results (undermining the whole process) and suggesting the election is rigged.

So yeah, you can see why some americans are finding it hard to decide.

Having lived 'next door' for many years I understand exactly why they're finding it hard to decide.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Tho as there isn't, vote Clinton, even if she is subsequently impeached.

To be fair that sounds fine. Hilary wins, stands down in scandal, Kaine steps up from VP. Sorted.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
On the one hand you have a woman cleared of any wrongdoing about the one scandal her opponent has pinned his campaign on.

On the other hand you have a man who suggested 2nd amendment people should shoot his opponent, belittled the family of a dead soldier, constantly praised Putin, refused to release tax returns, appeared to mock a disabled reporter, has been involved in the several lawsuits against Trump University and criticizing the judge involved in the 3 lawsuits against it for being Mexican, suggested a nationwide ban on muslims entering the country, the sexual references made in the tapes, the suggestion that some women aren't attractive enough for him to sexually assault, refusal to accept election results (undermining the whole process) and suggesting the election is rigged.

So yeah, you can see why some americans are finding it hard to decide.

HaHa, well put.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Here is a little mix I did for the election to get you in the mood
https://hearthis.at/randsta/us-election2016/

It's mainly parody and comedy stuff

TL
1.Rachel Platten - Fight Song (Es mi momento)
2.Rachel Platten - Fight Song
3.Rachel Platten - Fight Song (Punk Goes Pop Style by Punk Your Pop)
4.Trump Vs Hillary - Debate Rap Battle
5.Jay Z Vs Nena - 99 Luft Problems
6.YG - **** Donald Trump (Ft Nipsey Hussle)
7.Eclectic Method - Hillary Vs Donald remix
8.Ludacris ft The Notorious B I G - Yeah vs Mo Money Mo Problems (Matoma Remix)
9.Hillary Clinton Campaign Theme Song (Official Big Slam)
10.SNL Trump Vs Hillary Debate Spoof
11.Evil Woman (The Hillary Clinton Theme Song)
12.Aretha Franklin Vs Dat Beat - R E S P E C T (Nesky Mashup)
13.SNL Donald Trump Billy Bush Tape Apology Spoof
14.Erasure - A Little Respect (HMI Redux)
15.Donald Trump - Grab em by the pussy (Mike Dean MWA)
16.Boehm - Somebody's Watching Me
17.Bombs Away Ft Donald Trump - China All The Time
18.Gerald Le Funk - Trump (Original Mix)
19.Dirty Cash
20.Knife party - Internet Friends (Hardwell Edit)
21.Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal(Forever Mix ft Michael Jackson)
22.DONALD TRUMP VS ECLECTIC METHOD
23.J-Trick Henry Fong Eric Prydz - Scream For Another Brick In The Wall (Koyote REDUX Edit)
24.Tujamo & Taio Cruz - Booty Bounce (vocal mix)
25.AC DC - Highway To Hell 2016 (Stereo Players Remix)
26.Queen vs Bodybangers vs KSHMR - We Are The Champions vs Bazaar (BONK3RS Mashup)
27.Kill The Empire - Hit The Road Jack
28.I Hate Donald Trump
29.SNL Trump-Hillary Debate Spoof
30.Donald Trump and Al Wilson - The Snake
31.Al Wilson - The Snake 2016 (A E)
32.DJ Balloon - Pussy Lover
33.Draginz - Rosie O Donnell (Original Mix)
34.Cassetteboy vs The Apprentice - Donald Trump Edition
35.Brainbug - Nightmare [Sinister Strings Mix)
36.BAD HOMBRES NASTY WOMEN (ft. Weird Al Yankovic)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hilary is hardly an ideal choice but, considering how appalling the alternative is, she would get my vote.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
the lack of political experience of one of the candidates.

FTFY

My post was a reflection on the USA thing generally where individuals like DT end up so close to the finishing tape that it is scary !

HC obviously has experience of office, not to mention that gained in her time as first lady.

All said, and taking all circumstances into account however, it is not much of a choice for a largely uninformed electorate.

Devil and Deep Blue Sea come to mind !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Michelle Obama, gave the best couple of speeches during the campaign and far less dodgy than Clinton, maybe next time?

As Ian Hislop said on HIGNFY the other week - "They've got the wrong Presidents wife running"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Poor choice but marginally Clinton, It's an affront to civilisation that Donald Trump has made it to the last 2.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Michelle Obama, gave the best couple of speeches during the campaign and far less dodgy than Clinton, maybe next time?

She is absolutely fantastic. Intelligent, compassionate, eloquent, politically sharp....as you say, it's a real shame she's not running. I'd love to think she'd give it a go in future, although I suppose this whole US Presidency is starting to look like a bit of a dynasty thing over the last couple of decades, what with Bush Snr & Jnr, Clinton Mr & possibly Mrs....would people avoid Mrs O on that basis?

I guess Americans kept voting for Kennedys over the years, so perhaps they wouldn't mind...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
She is absolutely fantastic. Intelligent, compassionate, eloquent, politically sharp....

wouldnt people have said that of Clinton 15 years ago. well, maybe not all, people have always been cold on her, but how would people percieve Michelle Obama after a few terms of political office, just another member of the political establishement, creating a dynasty etc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
She is absolutely fantastic. Intelligent, compassionate, eloquent, politically sharp....as you say, it's a real shame she's not running. I'd love to think she'd give it a go in future, although I suppose this whole US Presidency is starting to look like a bit of a dynasty thing over the last couple of decades, what with Bush Snr & Jnr, Clinton Mr & possibly Mrs....would people avoid Mrs O on that basis?

I guess Americans kept voting for Kennedys over the years, so perhaps they wouldn't mind...

No, I think that this is one of the appeals of Trump to the masses - that he's not a dynasty / member of the "political elite". Michelle Obama is indeed fantastic and highly impressive but we just would have had Trump relentlessly digging about a small elite and "nothing will change". Plus digs about her gender and race of course.

I think she might have done a decent job and i greatly prefer the Obamas to the Clintons but such a campaign could have broken her and would have distracted her husband from completing his job effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
wouldnt people have said that of Clinton 15 years ago. well, maybe not all, people have always been cold on her, but how would people percieve Michelle Obama after a few terms of political office, just another member of the political establishement, creating a dynasty etc.

Don't think Hilary is that bad but when you have been around in politics a long time you build up baggage, it happens to most politicians. If Trump wins I really can't see America ever being the same again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here