Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
A quick read through the BBS reveals that half the 'stadium' can't hear them. And this is when they're AT HOME.

https://www.footballfancast.com/pre...lmesdale-fanatics-impact-since-seating-change

Annotation 2019-10-22 155906.png

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That second vid, a few weeks ago the SOW was praising Dibley's newly developed maturity. He then does a 'your mum'. How old is he anyway? Far too old to be spoken about in terms of maturity. Proper cringe-worthy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1198655914607337473[/tweet]

Nothing like a group of men spending quality time together.

One day they will find out about women

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
After reading this thread I felt rather sheepish as I recently purchased my first ever hoody, black from River Island. I liked it as it has a pixie pointed hood with some white embroidery word beginning with “P” (Cannot make out the rest to be honest, but I thought it was rather nice. Hopefully, at 57 I won’t be confused with this SE London riffraff....
Beats a shell suit any day......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will we see a new pathetic banner unveiled when we go there on the 16th ?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
F*****g hell that is so pathetic, bunch of children with fireworks, and some drums that their mums will be very angry about, because they shouldn't have opened them yet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

****ing hell - when are they gonna realise 12 year olds may think this is cool but normal ENGLISH football fans see it for the wannabe foreign CRINGEFEST it is :ffsparr:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
More than likely.

You are so wrong. It will be funny, hard and legendary and deserving of an awesome 'the making of' video which will have a lingering shot of a nearly finished pint to show down to earth teat artistic they all are.

Well to them, but to the rest of the world it will be sad and ****ish.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
After reading this thread I felt rather sheepish as I recently purchased my first ever hoody, black from River Island. I liked it as it has a pixie pointed hood with some white embroidery word beginning with “P” (Cannot make out the rest to be honest, but I thought it was rather nice. Hopefully, at 57 I won’t be confused with this SE London riffraff....
Beats a shell suit any day......

"enis"...?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Amateurs! Three weeks late, nobody dressed as the pope and not a stripy jumper in sight.

I suppose they've at least remembered not to set their town alight this time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here