Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alternative East Stand Photo Update

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
scaled.php

That top storey reminds me of a certain ground down the south coast. Do the Pompey administrators have anything to tell us?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It's coming along quickly. Access to the garden looks stupendous, the design's nicely understated though I hope there're plans to add maybe some sort of creeping plant thing to that outside wall to make it more palatable to the neighbours. Is that cat statue going to adorn the main entrance?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i fear a nettle has been disturbed.... down tools and start an enquiry

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Forget the bats - what are the arrangement for cat access. Is a cat flap built into the plans and if so have building control passed the enormous steel lintel that will be required to support the weight?

Also where are the flood lights going be sited?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The cat is lucky to be alive.
It looks like he has just used the diving board behind him, and is looking puzzled to where the water has gone.
A warning to any other feline tombstoners out there. Don't do it. It's dangerous.
The R.S.P.C.A. have enough to do, without wasting time on furry idiots.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
The cat is lucky to be alive.
It looks like he has just used the diving board behind him, and is looking puzzled to where the water has gone.
A warning to any other feline tombstoners out there. Don't do it. It's dangerous.
The R.S.P.C.A. have enough to do, without wasting time on furry idiots.

That cat is beging to be turned into an helecopter.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Is it just me that gets an advert for "the UK's finest bespoke orangeries" when I look at this thread? I have to say their advertising is rather wide of the mark - discount sheds might be more my territory in the current economic environment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here