Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Albion Ticket Tranfer fascility

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If anyone has the license agreement nearby, is the ticket transfer actually part of the contract or is it an extra, like the tea once was? I’m thinking it is part of the contract.

The right to transfer your ticket on a game by game basis foc is built into the contract (8.2), as is the right to sell it via the official ticket exchange available to all (8.3), but the online facility to transfer to another person other than via the official exchange (when that has been enable for all) is not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The right to transfer your ticket on a game by game basis foc is built into the contract (8.2), as is the right to sell it via the official ticket exchange available to all (8.3), but the online facility to transfer to another person other than via the official exchange (when that has been enable for all) is not.

Thank you. It was suggested I write to Russell Wood, hopefully something will come of this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
As I understand it, you can pass on tickets with the club’s consent. I believe all seasons can be transferred, isn’t this what happens if you upgrade a child’s ticket to an adult? Clearly this is being passed from one person to a different person?

then why all the fuss about lending your season ticket to someone else. I know its not punished but it is something which is seen as 'tolerated' which means it is not the right thing to do. Regards upgrades maybe they become a 'different' ticket for the same seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here