Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The podcast has been checked, and it is all working as it should be, as far as we can see. Everything OK with iTunes, it's all OK on our server, and it's there at www.albionroar.co.uk , hopefully it's all sorted with you guys now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Any chance you could get either Barry Lloyd or Garry Nelson on the show, preferably at the same time :wink:

I'd love to hear their recollections of that 87/88 season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've asked Nelse before.

He had a bad accident on his bike recently. He's on the mend, but may be a while before he comes back down to BN1.
Ah I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps try again when he's back on his feet.

Is he still in the West country do you know?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Essex boy returns home :)

Have you ever had Kerry Mayo or Robbie Reinelt on to talk about the Hereford game?

Certainly had Kerry on a couple of times, if we ask TLO and 14th Eye nicely, perhaps they'll upload the show(s) into the archive section

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Certainly had Kerry on a couple of times, if we ask TLO and 14th Eye nicely, perhaps they'll upload the show(s) into the archive section

Thought Mayo was very good, especially what he had to say about Leon Knight

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Essex boy returns home :)

Have you ever had Kerry Mayo or Robbie Reinelt on to talk about the Hereford game?

Thought Mayo was very good, especially what he had to say about Leon Knight

I've got the Kerry Mayo Pt I and II, and Gary Hart Pt I and II shows floating around somewhere.

I'll upload them when I've found all of them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've got the Kerry Mayo Pt I and II, and Gary Hart Pt I and II shows floating around somewhere.

I'll upload them when I've found all of them.
You sir are a star.

Thank you.

(I think I've listened to all those archive shows now, bar the DK trilogy....saving those for gymnastics Thursday)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You poor, poor sod. :(
I love it. I didn't catch many of them first time around, and a bit of Albion chat whilst waiting for my daughter at her gymnastics lessons is a little bit of tranquility in the daily rush about.

Gary Chivers has been my favourite guest so far, he was brilliant.

Anyway keep going at it lads, the Roar is essential listening for me now, any bit of Albion talk us exiles can get is gold dust. I really appreciate your efforts.

:clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This week's show has guests Jo Hunter from Piglet's Pantry, and Henry Butler from Butler's Wine Cellar to match the right wine with the right pie. Plus Henry will be making suggestions as to which wine to have with your Christmas dinner. And Jo might bring some stollen in too. And some mince pies.

Ady & I will be testing the free samples live in the studio.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This week's show has guests Jo Hunter from Piglet's Pantry, and Henry Butler from Butler's Wine Cellar to match the right wine with the right pie. Plus Henry will be making suggestions as to which wine to have with your Christmas dinner. And Jo might bring some stollen in too. And some mince pies.

Ady & I will be testing the free samples live in the studio.

What could possibly go wrong.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here