Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had a look this morning, still not on there I'm afraid.

It's automagically appeared on my iPhone so it must be accessible in Apple-land somehow.
Yeah it popped up on my feed when I logged on @ 6am.

SS try clicking uninstall then install again.
The equivalent of turning it off and on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully we aren't the first club to employ a disabled steward to help with the disabled supports, pretty obvious when you think about it. But I bet we fookin well are.

Top notch show, Al.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dumb question - can you get iTunes for Android?

I do appreciate that question might be along the lines of the woman in Spinal Tap talking about 'Dobly Sound', but I'm new to this posh phone lark.

iTunes is the music/podcast/app etc library management software for Macs and PCs. I imagine you can easily sync up your Android phone with it, but I've never done it.

My iPhone never goes near iTunes - I use Apple's own built-in podcast app which downloads episodes for podcasts I subscribe to automatically. There are plenty of others for iOS for those so inclined as well as Android, obviously.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
23rd nov has appeared on the podcasts app, but when I go to listen, says unavailable, anyone got any ideas?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
23rd nov has appeared on the podcasts app, but when I go to listen, says unavailable, anyone got any ideas?
It is on my I-tunes feed as normal, I listened earlier.
Maybe you need to go back a tech generation and get it straight from the I-tunes source.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It has now magically appeared on my iTunes

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
iTunes worked/downloaded automatically for me this morning, but I am going to get the feed and upload at our end checked out in the tomorrow.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Got it too work, had to remove from the list, then add it again to download via apple app.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here