Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It occurred to me listening to Mr Perry, this morning, that I was grinning (a very rare event).

He speaks with such knowledge and authority, but with so much ease and simplicity, all the while laced with passion, pride and commitment.
We can all do bits of those adjectives, but very rarely are people able to do all of them.

He had me thinking x,y & z's career avenues loss is the Albion's gain.
He comes across as a man who could have turned his had to pretty much any public office, and done very well from it.
(Obviously I'm very much aware that professionally he hasn't sold himself short)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They said that they hoped that the hotel wouldn't be too tall as it would spoil the view of the stadium; it's a view they quite like.
You can't be serious.

Yet another :lolol: or :cry: moment.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Having read the chapter in the book dealing with the Virgo transfer it is clear that Dick actually valued Adam very highly indeed, he just thought his 'market-value' was £200,000. One of the reasons he turned down the initial offer was that he felt Adam was worth more than that to the Albion. Anyway I digress, will listen to the Roar on the way back from Wigan if Al can arrange for it to be uploaded on saturday. I'll be interested to hear how AITC is doing these days, especially as they have just won another award.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This week's show (23 Nov) will have as guest Michael Edwards, Mel Dunn and Joel Essex from AITC.

Also, we've got a new website (sort of), adding a gallery and archive section to the site. If there are any old shows you want to have access to in order to listen again, let us know. www.albionroar.co.uk

New website looks very nice ;-)

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Having read the chapter in the book dealing with the Virgo transfer it is clear that Dick actually valued Adam very highly indeed, he just thought his 'market-value' was £200,000. One of the reasons he turned down the initial offer was that he felt Adam was worth more than that to the Albion. Anyway I digress, will listen to the Roar on the way back from Wigan if Al can arrange for it to be uploaded on saturday. I'll be interested to hear how AITC is doing these days, especially as they have just won another award.

Totally agree, now having read the chapter myself. That was tabloid radio. Winding him up to get a reaction and leaving it hanging in the air like a bad fart. You guys are normally above that. Would be surprised if he came back on the show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here