Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Hi guy's, i was wondering if you had considered uploading the podcasts onto something like soundcloud. I know for me that would be great for mobile access / streaming etc... just a thought. Others may disagree.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hi guy's, i was wondering if you had considered uploading the podcasts onto something like soundcloud. I know for me that would be great for mobile access / streaming etc... just a thought. Others may disagree.

I'm not sure what Soundcloud is, but you can listen to the (most recent) shows direct from the temporary Albion Roar website www.albionroar.co.uk

Eventually we will have an archive where many of the old shows will be permanently available, and others available on request.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

You can listen to the (most recent) shows direct from the temporary Albion Roar website www.albionroar.co.uk

Eventually we will have an archive where many of the old shows will be permanently available, and others available on request.

I am right now trying out SoundCloud and will report back later

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Great stuff, I really didn't expect it to happen! Thanks Phil. I don't think there is an upload limit and its pretty good functionally (tweet links, follows, sharing etc...). Works good on my Android as well. :bowdown: :rave: :clap:

:kiss:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
All I would say is the intro music is in stereo, and only one side of it comes out - but that's fine.

And Ady sounds near-silent at the beginning, that's not your download, it's a technical issue. The issue being he didn't turn his mic up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All I would say is the intro music is in stereo, and only one side of it comes out - but that's fine.

And Ady sounds near-silent at the beginning, that's not your download, it's a technical issue. The issue being he didn't turn his mic up.

That intro music, I really like it except for the crazy trumpet thing. Is it keyboard brass? I'm guessing not but it really sounds like it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Great stuff, I really didn't expect it to happen! Thanks Phil. I don't think there is an upload limit and its pretty good functionally (tweet links, follows, sharing etc...). Works good on my Android as well. :bowdown: :rave: :clap:

:kiss:

No worries, we'll have to see how we go. As far as I can make out, we have 120 minutes allowance, which is 2 shows, what I plan to do is only have 2 shows on there at a time, and delete them on a rolling basis. The other option is to pay for the Pro or Pro unlimited options, and that means trying to get money out of TLO, Fourteenth Eye and Me !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
That intro music, I really like it except for the crazy trumpet thing. Is it keyboard brass? I'm guessing not but it really sounds like it.

Well, the copyright polis have been onto me already due to the 18 seconds of music at the beginning of the show, so I shall have to ask the presenters to remove the music from the recordings they make prior to uploading it in future. Now re-uploading with the music cut off

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here