The Albion Roar

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
1. Thank you for listening. You're wonderful.

You're welcome. It's excellent.

2. When do you usually listen to The Albion Roar? Live or via podcast?

Podcast

3. If it's live, is it usually on FM or the internet?

4. If it's on podcast, WHEN - generally?

When I'm trying to fall asleep

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Flattery will get you nowhere
Podcast
Never listen live
07:01 train on the Monday morning after the event

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm only intermittently wonderful. I must confess to being an occasional listener. Bad fan.

Podcast, always.

On a train to or from work or when cooking the Sunday dinner, hence the intermittence. I'm a busy person :moo:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

It's much improved

Podcast

No pattern

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
This week's show's guests are Andy Bass and Vicki Lank. Lots of stuff to talk about - mostly 2-1 defeats.

While you're reading this, can I ask anyone who listens a couple of things...

1. Thank you for listening. You're wonderful. - Thank you for for producing an excellent show.

2. When do you usually listen to The Albion Roar? Live or via podcast? - Podcast.

3. If it's live, is it usually on FM or the internet? FM 97.2

4. If it's on podcast, WHEN - generally? On a Monday morning while commuting.

Ta.

The Kieran Mcguire and David Burke shows were particularly good and really informative, keep up the good work - its appreciated.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
It's very good. Don't be silly.
Podcast

The morning after it appears on the RSS feed, while cycling along the riverbank (The Scheldt).

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
2. Podcast.
4. At work.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Not really a question but thanks all the same. You seem nice too.

Podcast every time.

N/A

Midweek, thus my comment previously that for me the show is pretty much always out of date by a game, sometimes two. Not a complaint, merely an observation and I would find the show more engaging if it was discussing a match I had seen 2-3 days ago rather than 9-10 days ago.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Midweek, thus my comment previously that for me the show is pretty much always out of date by a game, sometimes two. Not a complaint, merely an observation and I would find the show more engaging if it was discussing a match I had seen 2-3 days ago rather than 9-10 days ago.

Interesting point. Suppose we did the show on, say, Wednesday (4 days after the weekend, the day after a midweek game), when would you listen - live, or would there be the same week-long lag?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Interesting point. Suppose we did the show on, say, Wednesday (4 days after the weekend, the day after a midweek game), when would you listen - live, or would there be the same week-long lag?

of those of us who listen to the podcast on a monday (which i do)..it is 2 days after the saturday game

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I don't really listen to radio live ever, so I would probably catch it by Friday? I listen to podcasts throughout the week on my commute. If you did the show on Wednesdays it probably would put your show up my podcast listening queue a fair bit, due to it being more relevant.

In an ideal world for ME you would record the podcast on the Sunday discussing the fallout from the game, but that's what works for me, not necessarily you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
of those of us who listen to the podcast on a monday (which i do)..it is 2 days after the saturday game

But they record the podcast BEFORE the Saturday game, thus they are discussing and reviewing a game from the week previous (ie a game that was played 9 days ago if you're listening on Monday). I'm suggesting they record the podcast AFTER games, rather immediately before a game.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't really listen to radio live ever, so I would probably catch it by Friday? I listen to podcasts throughout the week on my commute. If you did the show on Wednesdays it probably would put your show up my podcast listening queue a fair bit, due to it being more relevant.

In an ideal world for ME you would record the podcast on the Sunday discussing the fallout from the game, but that's what works for me, not necessarily you.

Again, fair points. Cheers for that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But they record the podcast BEFORE the Saturday game, thus they are discussing and reviewing a game from the week previous (ie a game that was played 9 days ago if you're listening on Monday). I'm suggesting they record the podcast AFTER games, rather immediately before a game.

sits on hands

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports