Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 29 Jun

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I feel like I've let you down.
The 18th May episode has been sat listened on my generic MP3 player until today, when I erased it.

I just couldn't bring myself to listen while all the doom and gloom was hanging over us, and it now seems a bit redundant.

But I'm back on the Roar Rollercoaster, as of tomorrow, it'll be a nice antidote to the wealth of Le Tour stuff I have.

The 18th May show is still there on www.albionroar.co.uk

We're weren't THAT doom-laden.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pah, there I was, all ready to download the podcast, and they still haven't uploaded it, what have they been doingm for the past 12 minutes :rant:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Cor blimey, what took you?

Laydees and gentlefolk, today's Albion Roar is now available to,listen or download from www.albionroar.co.uk or iTunes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
The download links on the site appear to be broken :down:

Yes, we spotted that, unable to sort it just now due to being on holiday, it should be sorted tomorrow, for now up you can listen to it direct from the Albion Roar site, if you want to download, for now, you'll have to use iTunes, apologies for the inconvenience.

Is your music thingy podcasted, Al?

Yup, just point yourself to the Albion Roar at iTunes, or listen to them online at albionroar.co.uk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Nuts. The music quality has improved markedly since the elimination of half of the mullet-based rock in favour of some sweet soul music.

As the sponsor of the show I'd like some Sewer Zombies (They died in their Ricky Nelson T-Shirts) a bit of Dustin Bentall and something by Necrosanct next week please.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
What website is Nick talking about regarding a bespoke football betting website?

The company is StarLizard. The website www.starlizard.com won't tell you too much, although there's a hint on the "What We Do" page, which mentions a "vast range of contacts."

I hear from friends in the betting industry that working for them can be extremely lucrative.

The company is StarLizard. The website www.starlizard.com won't tell you too much, although there's a hint on the "What We Do" page, which mentions a "vast range of contacts."

I hear from friends in the betting industry that working for them can be extremely lucrative.

A familiar address for their registered office too.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As the sponsor of the show I'd like some Sewer Zombies (They died in their Ricky Nelson T-Shirts) a bit of Dustin Bentall and something by Necrosanct next week please.

I've just put something on by Necrosanct. I swear each member of the band is playing a different song from all the others.

Together, they got the harmonies of a bunch of spiked monkeys building a shed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here