The Albion Roar - 20 March

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
More soccer chitchattery this weekend on The Albion Roar on Radio Reverb from 12pm-1pm.

Discussing the mixed bag of fortunes from the past seven days are host Jonny, and guests Ady, Al and Ted Bassford (aka Lord Bracknell). Tune into 97.2FM in Brighton City One or listen live at radioreverb.com. Leave a message here or email thealbionroar@radioreverb.com

Additional to this show, can I point you in the direction of Family Funktunes. Dan Tester spins the northern soul, Motown, funk and disco classics on Radio Reverb this Saturday evening from 6pm-8pm. :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Um.. er... Well, they're with the techie chap. Above and beyond that... :shrug:

We'd like to have last week's show up especially because (a) it was Ady's first go as presenter on his own (I thought he made a pretty decent fist of it) and (b) we had an away fan on for the first time, and he was off-loading six years of hurt onto us...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Additional to this show, can I point you in the direction of Family Funktunes. Dan Tester spins the northern soul, Motown, funk and disco classics on Radio Reverb this Saturday evening from 6pm-8pm. :thumbsup:

Thats worth listening to unlike the other rabble on from 12pm - 1pm.... :blush:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Quick update.

Sorry for the delay on the podcasts and updating the website with shows.

Been a server move and other computer related things, but by tonight should all be resolved.

Last week's show, along with this week's, will be available to download on iTunes and the website will be updated too.

We will be having up to 5 shows at a time archived on iTunes rather than the current two.

Cheers for your patience

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the stream from Radio Reverb's site today?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Sorry, haven't found out why yet - will let you know soon as podcast is uploaded

Jonny

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Shame you can't listen online with an iPhone, have to wait for the podcast

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Sloth loves Chunk

Nov 14, 2003
More soccer chitchattery this weekend on The Albion Roar on Radio Reverb from 12pm-1pm.

Discussing the mixed bag of fortunes from the past seven days are host Jonny, and guests Ady, Al and Ted Bassford (aka Lord Bracknell). Tune into 97.2FM in Brighton City One or listen live at radioreverb.com. Leave a message here or email thealbionroar@radioreverb.com

Nice one Al. Don't forget his mate Si (aka Delv).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports