Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 5th Investec Ashes Test, England v Australia, The Oval 21-25.08.13

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
STFU Warne... you are TIRESOME and TEDIOUS... and 3-0 down. :laugh:

Too frigging right, he's talking absolute tosh - If Clarke was prepared to 'lose to win' then wtf are they still batting!?! Normally got slot of time for Warney, but he just sounds desperate right now...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Warne would love us to chuck the Aussies a win by recklessly pursuing their total. No chance warne much more fun seeing your mob go back empty handed.

Love atherton just choosing to ignore his nonsense

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Warne really has got an issue with Cooke hasn't he, if I was Atherton I would just tell him to shut it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We should go for it and really rub their faces in it one final time in the UK and send a perfect message for a couple on months time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Too frigging right, he's talking absolute tosh - If Clarke was prepared to 'lose to win' then wtf are they still batting!?! Normally got slot of time for Warney, but he just sounds desperate right now...

Have to agree, Warne is making himself look very silly with those comments. I cannot stand the bloke though.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Root slashes at a wide one... and perishes to HADDIN, who now has the WORLD RECORD 29 dismissals in a series.

22-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here