[Albion] The 2024-25 Pre-Season Friendly Thread - First team, U-21s and U-18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
As there is currently little else to discuss on here right now, it must be time to create the thread that pulls together all the info we know about this summer's pre-season friendly action.

So, this is what we know for definite:-

1st Team:

?

U-23s:

?

U-18s:

?

(I'm sure you'll agree, it's helpful to have all the info collected together in one place :thumbsup:).

Of course, we DO know there is likely to be a tour to Japan this summer but beyond that :shrug:

If you hear of a club publicising a friendly with an Albion side please post it here and I will periodically update this listing.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
(I'm sure you'll agree, it's helpful to have all the info collected together in one place :thumbsup:).

That's what the bin man said but he didn't smell too pleasant.

Last edited:

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Imagine a home friendly against Leverkusen in August :drool: On a less fanciful note, the details of the Japan games should be published today.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm sure it will be again, but the host club usually doesn't state that (beyond, maybe an "XI" because they don't usually know who Albion will send).
Besides which keep it quiet and more punters might turn up to swell the gate, thinking it will be the first team.

You may even get a few Japanese tourists making their first ever visit to Burgess Hill.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sure it will be again, but the host club usually doesn't state that (beyond, maybe an "XI" because they don't usually know who Albion will send).
It will be the 18s again. Could see a father v son clash 😉

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So, the details start to trickle out.
(Kick-off times are local)

1st Team:

Training camp ?
Wednesday July 24 Kick-off: 7:00pm v Kashima Antlers (Venue: Japan National Stadium, Tokyo)
Saturday July 28 Kick-off: 6:30pm v Tokyo Verdy (Venue: Japan National Stadium, Tokyo)

U-23s:

?

U-18s:

Saturday July 13 Kick-off: 3:00pm v Burgess Hill Town (Venue: Home Call Carpets Community Stadium)

Please post on this thread if you hear about any other friendlies arranged against Albion XIs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20240528_124235_WhatsApp.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports