Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2022-2023 Loanee Tracker Thread

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Basel have a buy option on Zeqiri dont they? Would that be for a price thats already set?
Have they? I've no idea, but it would probably be good if there was. A good lad, by all accounts, a decent footballer who always gives 100% - but just not PL standard, I think.
Yet another of our ex's who have gone on to play in European competitions before their parent club (us!)

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lots of interest today -
Championship: No sign of Khadra and Connolly, but a place on the bench for Taylor Richards - would be great for him to finally get some game time. Not still ours, but with possible sell-on links - big Viktor scored again for Coventry!
League1: Roberts dropped to the bench, but regular starters Weir and Rushworth both start.
League2: Spong and Miller (still looking for his frst minutes?) on the Bench, and of course the unfortunate Jenks is out for the season. Leonard starts for Northampton, and young Beadle keeps his place after last weeks impressive debut, now making his home debut this afternoon. Turns, also becoming quite a regular for the Os, starts this afternoon.
Jockoland: Furlong keeps his regular LWB place for 'Well; Tolaj still on bench.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Roberts, Miller and Richards all came on for a few minutes (a very few minutes in Richards case!), and Furlong and Weir were subbed off in the dying minutes - presumablt a time-wasting tactic.
If anybody is interested in montoring Furlong's progress, the whole Motherwell match is being shown on BBC Alba (Channel 161 on Virgin) at 6 o'clock this evening. For those people who claim to struggle to understand strange northern accents - Geordy, Scouse, Scottish, etc. - for once you do have an excuse; the commentary is in Gaelic..........................

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Roberts, Miller and Richards all came on for a few minutes (a very few minutes in Richards case!), and Furlong and Weir were subbed off in the dying minutes - presumablt a time-wasting tactic.
If anybody is interested in montoring Furlong's progress, the whole Motherwell match is being shown on BBC Alba (Channel 161 on Virgin) at 6 o'clock this evening. For those people who claim to struggle to understand strange northern accents - Geordy, Scouse, Scottish, etc. - for once you do have an excuse; the commentary is in Gaelic..........................
Did Richards manage to avoid injury?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sima with a goal for Angers against Lyon today. Simple stuff, took advantage of a bad pass and rounded the keeper and put it in the goal. They still lost, as usual.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Sima with a goal for Angers against Lyon today. Simple stuff, took advantage of a bad pass and rounded the keeper and put it in the goal. They still lost, as usual.
I make that 4 goals in 16 starts in all comps, for the worst side in Ligue 1. Not terrible, considering.

Nice to see him getting some consistent game time over the last few months at least, given how injury-hampered he’s been since we signed him.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
You know that's a good save when the attacker that it took the deflection off has already started to celebrate scoring.
Sounds a bit like me briefly celebrating Solly's goal at Charlton. I couldn't see the goal line in my defence. I still can't believe after doing all the hard work he poked it wide.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In The Championship today, Richards and Khadra both on the bench (Connolly nowhere to be seen for Hull last night).
Roberts and Rushworth both start in League1 - and Weir played 90 minutes for Morecambe in their creditable 0-0 draw with high-flying Bolton, lifting them just out of the relegation places.
Potential Brighton Derby at Northampton today, but while Leonard starts, Spong is only on the bench for Crawley. Turns and save-of-the-season Beadle both keep their starting places at Orient and Crewe respectively, but Todd Miller still waiting for his chance on the bench at Donny.
Furlong becoming a regular starter in the SPL, but Tolaj not even in the squad for Dundee today.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In The Championship today, Richards and Khadra both on the bench (Connolly nowhere to be seen for Hull last night).
Roberts and Rushworth both start in League1 - and Weir played 90 minutes for Morecambe in their creditable 0-0 draw with high-flying Bolton, lifting them just out of the relegation places.
Potential Brighton Derby at Northampton today, but while Leonard starts, Spong is only on the bench for Crawley. Turns and save-of-the-season Beadle both keep their starting places at Orient and Crewe respectively, but Todd Miller still waiting for his chance on the bench at Donny.
Furlong becoming a regular starter in the SPL, but Tolaj not even in the squad for Dundee today.
Injured his ankle a couple of weeks ago. Bit unlucky since things where looking quite bright for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here