Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2021-22 Scholars and U-18 Matches Thread

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
3-2 to England (1-1 at halftime), England goals from Oboavwoduo, Ndala and Cardoso. Scottish goalscorers were Lennon and Rice.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
U18s just kicked off vs Arsenal. Leigh Kavanagh in his first game since injury in November last year and just scored! No Collyer so he is hopefully involved with u23s. Moran appears to be fully promoted to the u23s (even listed as an u23 on the updated squad lists on the club website), along with Ferguson.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
U18s just kicked off vs Arsenal. Leigh Kavanagh in his first game since injury in November last year and just scored! No Collyer so he is hopefully involved with u23s. Moran appears to be fully promoted to the u23s (even listed as an u23 on the updated squad lists on the club website), along with Ferguson.

1-1 at full time. Point away from home - decent.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Apologies - mea culpa! I had a quick look at the Albion website - looked all too quickly! Arsenal aren't streaming it anywhere, are they?

No worries, I havn't seen one no. Chouchane just put Seagulls ahead 2-1.

In other news, both Moran and Ferguson starting for the u23s. Sarmiento and Dendoncker return on the bench.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No worries, I havn't seen one no. Chouchane just put Seagulls ahead 2-1.

In other news, both Moran and Ferguson starting for the u23s. Sarmiento and Dendoncker return on the bench.

Young seagulls one up - Ferguson. Can't find a stream of this one either - can you?

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
In other news, Zak Emmerson has shared an instagram 'story' an hour ago suggesting he has received an England call up. Not sure what age group. I am guessing he's been pulled in for a drop out for the u18s. Maybe something someone else can confirm?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Albion U-15 lad Shumaira Mheuka (known as Shim) is currently attending an England U-15 training camp.

I thought he was under 13, moving up to under 14 this year? It’s mighty confusing as he plays up all the time at club level

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought he was under 13, moving up to under 14 this year? It’s mighty confusing as he plays up all the time at club level

Actually, yes, I believe you are correct. His birthday is October 2007 which DOES make him a club U-14 this season - I believe he has played up a year his whole schoolboy "career", in my defence!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In other news, Zak Emmerson has shared an instagram 'story' an hour ago suggesting he has received an England call up. Not sure what age group. I am guessing he's been pulled in for a drop out for the u18s. Maybe something someone else can confirm?

Correct it is U-18’s

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Actually, yes, I believe you are correct. His birthday is October 2007 which DOES make him a club U-14 this season - I believe he has played up a year his whole schoolboy "career", in my defence!

I believe he’s in the mixed u15/16 age group at the moment. I also heard that his brother is just as good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here