The 2003 NSC Winter Meet-up - Sat 29th Nov

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Reliant said:
i'll give the money to someone for a drink(s) for themselves if they can "look after me"

Don't even mention it that way as there are a few nancy boys around so beware:ohmy: :lolol:

Just come along and make sure you bring your savings:clap2: :clap2:

MRRF 10

berkshire seagull said:
Don't even mention it that way as there are a few nancy boys around so beware:ohmy: :lolol:

Just come along and make sure you bring your savings:clap2: :clap2:

*gets the piggy bank out, and shakes it, but, to his astonishment there is no money*

Can anyone give me a lift there please?

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2003
Should be able to rid myself of the sour bitch that is the current Mrs Pevenseagull by then, if not I'll explain where I'm going that should do the trick, she'd hate it, she really would

classic quotes from the last few days:

"but you went to the football last week"

"why do you want to listen to that rubbish when you're cooking" (Bob Dylan)

"why do you have to have the radio on when you have a bath"

"why do you bother taking bottles to the bottle bank - do you think it's clever?"

"why don't you drink beer out of a bottle - do you think you're special or something?"

"why do you have to buy the Times on Saturday and Sunday - it's not as if you ever read all of one of them" - I only read the bits that interest me - "well it seems like a waste of money to me"

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2003
she has certain redeeming features

she just lets herself down when she opens her mouth (to talk)

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Reliant said:
i'll give the money to someone for a drink(s) for themselves if they can "look after me"

i know a few ppl on here who would love the oppurtunity to look after a little boy

:lolol:

No worries mate but sound system is booked for that day now but if you can get some decks together I can bring some records, it's better than paying someone and everyone could bring their cds and records.

Ask the landlord about the big screen at the back of the room for the videos, I suggest showing a variety of old psychadelic flicks but it is possible the championship season videos will go down better.

There is also a kitchen if you want to make food. Put candles and popcorn on the tables.

xx

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't think music is a great idea, especially Ben's.

Everyone will be chatting and stuff, and is difficult to have a conversation with people who don't know while pissed and when it is noisy.

Also, the variation in ages there may mean people dislike the music.:dunce:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
fatboy said:
I don't think music is a great idea, especially Ben's.

Everyone will be chatting and stuff, and is difficult to have a conversation with people who don't know while pissed and when it is noisy.

Also, the variation in ages there may mean people dislike the music.:dunce:

"Fatboy in Common Sense shocker"

I assume you have never been there.

There's no reason to have the music on loudly but the vibe of the place means that background music makes it very atmospheric.

As for slagging off my music, my records cover every type of tune there is from Prodigy to Holst via Gangstarr, and as I have said people could bring their own records and cds. Although I admit I don't have any Ian Van Dahl, Mariah Carey or the sort of stuff you Event boys are into.

xx

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah music would suck as we will be there to chat not dance like lemons! Especially crappy tecnho shite (not that I'm saying thats whats gonna be played) but the age's vary and the genre of music tastes vary aswell....no music....more tequila's!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports