Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's why it was £21

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
:wave:

Got my ticket today for the game at The Withdean in a fortnight, and noticed i have two travel vouchers aswell, so i suppose the £21 is a little bit more understandable. So apoligies for my previous rant :D .

Anyway, is there anywhere at all to park close to the ground. Will prob get there at five??

Gotta be in work at 6.30 the next morning, to enable me to have the time off to travel down :angry: and don't fancy slow bus ride before getting back to the car!!

Dan

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You can park at the Park & Ride at Mill Hill and your travel voucher then covers your bus ride into Withdean.

Or if you don't want to do that then drive past Withdean to the next set of traffic lights and turn left at Preston Manor (Preston Drove) and park there.
It is outside the exclusion zone and will take about 15 mins to walk back to the ground.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
ccfcwelshlad said:
Anyway, is there anywhere at all to park close to the ground. Will prob get there at five??

Gotta be in work at 6.30 the next morning, to enable me to have the time off to travel down :angry: and don't fancy slow bus ride before getting back to the carDan

Well, dan, You can kiss your job goodbye pal. If I find your car I'm going to leave it on bricks.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: Re: That's why it was £21

ccfcwelshlad said:

Just make sure you bring an extra supply of cigarettes because it's going to be a long wait for the tyre shop to open at 9am.

Don't bother throwing the bricks in the nearest skip, I'll be along to collect them for when you next visit our beautiful city.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here