Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That's so Elvis

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh ffs. March-esque in its execution. I can only speculate that he didn't play like that for us because we weren't pronouncing his name correctly: Man-ooo, apparently.

If you watch the full highlights, the standard in that game is abysmal. Nowhere near Championship standard.

The main problem with Manu was that his touch and technique were horrific. Surprising for a Dutch schooled footballer

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Anyone know what he says into the camera after scoring?

I reckon it's something like, "zo doe je dat". That's what it sounds like anyway. My dutch isn't all that if I'm being honest but that translates to something like "That's how to do it", which would make sense.

It's not "**** off, Brighton", which he might be thinking.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah that, can you name any Hughton has actually brought through?

Despite having the likes of White, Hunt etc, we still bring Tomori in. Ince is nowhere to be seen.
No, of course I can't name youngsters that CH has brought through to be first teamers. I was (in a slightly sarcy way - sorry!) questioning your statement that "Possibly Hughton's biggest weakness is putting trust in younger players" - he doesn't!

Re: Hunt and Tomori, I'm fine with that. If Tomori at this stage is as good as or better than Hunt, it makes sense to let Hunt get half a season's experience rather than bench warming. Ince, I think, has gone because we've now moved on from his ability level.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty tip tap football imagine Duffy in that game there would have been bodies everywhere
Not really fair on the Dutch as there's bodies everywhere in Duffy's Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here