Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's me DONE!! Not missed home game in 22 years. That's my Last!!!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
A look at me thread.....
What a joke....plenty days worse than this ....even in the Amex era
I agree but I also think this is the worst result of the last 5 seasons. [obviously I don't mean the heaviest defeat] The worst result taking account of our standing this season.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So let me get this correct. If he hadn't been shit at leverkusen we wouldn't have him. So the fact he was shit has no relevance on whether we should have signed him? and because he won against Burton and Cheltenham he is a great manager. okay?

And No I didn't mean SAMMY LEE. My mistake. I meant levendosski. Or whoever the guy was at leverkusen that managed with Hypia.

I don't know where to start with this post. Bizarre. You've so misread my post, it's unbelievable. My point is your choosing your facts to make a point and defend this very odd thread that you started.

Fact is, you claim to have been to every home game for the last 22 years and you've now decided to not go again until the manager leaves. It feels like an attention seeking thread to be honest.

If you read my post, you would have seen that I said we wouldn't have him if he'd done a good job at Leverkusen. Do you understand that? Do you think we should sack him because of his record at Leverkusen? If so, feels a bit harsh to punish him twice for what happened there. The only relevance to whether he should stay or go (and presumably why you're not going anymore) is his record here.

That record is poor and so I voted out in the poll tonight. However, I will still go to games while he is here. I think it's odd to threaten not to but that's your choice.

As for the League Cup, it's relevant for two reasons. One, we did win games and do well. If you read my post, I'm saying that you would definitely have used them against him if we'd lost (not that they meant he was great). But it is the first time we've got the far in the League Cup in 35 years, which is a long time. Secondly, it has meant we've had up to three more games than some of our rivals and a slightly busier schedule. Not an excuse but it might have had an impact.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Hypia's reaction again. long line of things. Could have been next week but just decided today.

I have some sympathy with the OP. The football is dire, boring and tedious and has been all
this season. We show no signs of improvement and have an utterly clueless manager.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I dont believe you. You must of missed one game in those 22 yrs for one reason or another.
Come on be honest, no1 likes a lier :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I will not be going until the club either gets a new manager or just plays without one. Either way we are better off!!

I put it to you that you are a LIAR.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The difference between the dark days at Gillingham and now is that we were playing players peanuts and had NO money, today we have players on £10k a week not giving two ****s about the shirt they put on. These players don't bleed blue and white, under Hyypia the passion, desire and fight has left the squad. I could understand players when we were in the bottom 2 divisions being poor, but we have players now who cant pass the ball, don't make runs and make comedy situations out of free kicks on the edge of the box, or put the ball in row Z. I am more pissed off this season than I have been for a long time. My decision is I will keep going but I fully understand those drifting away. At the moment the management team and some of the players do not deserve to earn the money they do or wear the blue and white stripes of the Albion. Bloom needs a reality check if he thinks Hyypia is the way forward, perhaps this will only sink in when season ticket renewals drop and revenue declines even more.
And you can't even blame Mr Blobby's mood on the booze as the bars ran out.

I hope TB is thinking long and hard tonight because there are some Albion stalwarts expressing concerns that should be noted.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
22 years of not missing a home game, through the Goldstone, Withdean and Gillingham, through scraps to stay in the league and scraps to stay in existence, and now dropping into the bottom three of the second tier is too much for you to take?

As much as things now aren't what we'd like them to be, and as much as I agree with you that a managerial change is required, you must have sat through a LOT worse than this.

Why give up now?
The op has not been a fan for 22 months let alone 22 years

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Good wind up - Gillingham was zillions times worse. Dreadful football and dump of a town

Having said that it seems scarcely believable that this is the most expensively paid squad we have had.

I have faith in TB

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
WHAT!! He had a good run at leverkusen when sami lee helped him. Sami Lee left and it went to shit! ! He has won 3 league games! You can count cup games if you like but not really telling us much? Why don't you care what he did as his previous job. Take it you don't employ people. Good idea to ask what they did before. Gives you an idea of what they will be like for you!!

Sami Lee (sic) wasn't at Leverkusen. Lewandoski was his assistant manager there for a while.

Good wind up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was always enjoyable and about the football. No longer I'm afraid!!

Playing at Priestfield was enjoyable and all about the football?

Nurse................the screens.

articles27a.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sami has to go before a large proportion of our butterfly supporters and a smaller proportion of long-standing fans do...

I'm staying put.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I will not be going until the club either gets a new manager or just plays without one. Either way we are better off!!

Times like these demand a gesture of some kind however futile. Enjoy your Christmas shopping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here