SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

This has been for me , the final word on my feelings since my student days when we marched against the poll tax.

But.... I 25 years older and have MS and I have no wish to gloat over ANYONE's death. I still believe the Thatcher years were very dark days but once she left the political scene she became irrelevant. All this bruha over her death is just making her relevant. Personally, we should tramp the earth down quietly, making sure that her spirit does not survive. The celebrations make her spirit stronger. Remember Diana?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
If anyone is in Sydney Street drop into Across The Tracks and ask for an original issue of Witch is Dead.
The bloke who runs the shop will probably chuck you out- he LOVES that stuffy cow and is liable to rant his views on 'what she's done for us'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, haven't been following this thread right through, so apologies if this has been suggested before. How about giving it an international flavour - 'Don't cry for me Argentina' might be a good shout in parts of the world outside the UK......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here