NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This one?

2664371.main_image.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire. That said...the new "skinhead" jack wilshire has made him look like the bellend he is tonight. And I can't stand him either. It's a true clash of the bellends at shithurst tonight.

Anyhoo. I've got call of duty WW2 for chrimbo so I can leave them to it. Bless.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hate is a very strong word
But he hates us
And I think he's a complete w4nker

He only ‘hates’ us to play up to fans.
Proven he is a big fish in a small pond so plays up to it

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've also noticed just how often palace appeal for free kicks and pens relative to their actual play it really is quite amazing. I've counted 15 in the last 10 minutes. It's obviously a tactic and designed to break up play....and...oh shit...they've just scored again.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I sometimes wish that there wasn't this contrived 'hatred' with Palace but then I look at Zaha's antics and his Spinal Tap moment and I can see that it is unlikely to wane in my lifetime. He is such a fvcking bellend!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
What's with the talking into his gloves when they came back on after half-time?

So that people couldn't lip read what he was saying and bring charges of bringing the game in to disrepute. He's a devious little so and so.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
All said and done, I think that when he goes it will be detrimental to Palarse and they will start sliding again, fingers crossed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The 2nd half of the season is looking a little tricky for Duane Dibbley & his Palarse mercenaries!

If they are going to stay up on home form, they’ll need to start beating the top 7 fast! They have only 4 home games against the bottom 13 (including us) left.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I sometimes wish that there wasn't this contrived 'hatred' with Palace but then I look at Zaha's antics and his Spinal Tap moment and I can see that it is unlikely to wane in my lifetime. He is such a fvcking bellend!

I was tiring of it a bit myself but all I have to see is Zaha with that pitiful expression and arms outstretched and the 'Ultras' with their stupid flags for the flame to be re-ignited.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
A palace fan in my local the other night, reckons they will get 34-40 million for Zaha and Townsend will be able to set up into his place.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A palace fan in my local the other night, reckons they will get 34-40 million for Zaha and Townsend will be able to set up into his place.

Looking at the situation logically, no top manager would pay that sort of money for a player who has failed at a big club before, and who - although undoubtedly skilful - has never shown any ability to pick a pass. But when Virgil van Dijk can be sold for £75m, any talk of logic is nonsensical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here