Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was our big chance.....queue exodus....

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just remember that we played at Hereford a few years ago to stay in the league and we played at Gillingham and Withdean please all be patient look at some of the big teams in the Championship and Div one as someone has said we got a great ground and a training facility being built and should be opened in 2014 lots of old and new fans. I more pissed off with the cock up in the coach park as they struggled to get the coaches in. We will get to the Premier we are still within the five year plan. Cheer up it can only get better.:amex:

D

Deleted member 22389

Cardiff fan here, unlucky lads i understand how you are feeling, i had it enough over the last few years, you will get over it , just want to say i think , you have a great chance to win the championship next season, good side , good manager, great stadium and great fans and fan base, just remember how far you have come in a short while, you the fans will get where you want to be, because how you have stayed with your club over the bad times you will get your rewards because you deserve it. it will hurt for a while but you will become stronger after tonight and the pain will ease. good luck for the future and keep the faith . sincere regards from Cardiff.

So true. I think we have very good shout next season too. We have got to be positive. Cardiff eventually made it, so can we.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Cardiff fan here, unlucky lads i understand how you are feeling, i had it enough over the last few years, you will get over it , just want to say i think , you have a great chance to win the championship next season, good side , good manager, great stadium and great fans and fan base, just remember how far you have come in a short while, you the fans will get where you want to be, because how you have stayed with your club over the bad times you will get your rewards because you deserve it. it will hurt for a while but you will become stronger after tonight and the pain will ease. good luck for the future and keep the faith . sincere regards from Cardiff.

Nice work chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here