[Albion] That was not Burns fault

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We started 3-4-3 and matched them and for the first 15-20 was a close even end to end game in which we were creating the better chances.

Must have been my poor picture quality but when we had the two early chances I thought I was watching a 4231 formation. Thanks for letting me know what was actually happening,

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it too soon to say that I disagree, and that anyone who disgrees with me is a dick head, and should **** off?

May I also add that a couple of us could run the club, standing on our heads, better than these fools. Barber, Archer, [MENTION=528]attila[/MENTION] the Stockbroker.

Hopeless.

Why are they in charge? ???

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bit of both. Tactically we were undone but Burn turned inside out for the third and attacks coming down his side time after time. I'd have liked Potter to have put his hand up in the post match interview not 100% down to the players today..

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Fair enough I think you see football different to me and Alan Shearer on Amazon who just said Burn was left over exposed time again and March (paraphrasing here) went awol!

Did I say Burn wasn’t exposed? No. I said it wasn’t March’s responsibility to defend the left flank when the three behind Welbeck rotate, as you seem to be implying.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
image1-2.jpeg
Brilliant by Solly, covering.

image0.jpeg
Burn has already been stuffed for one goal so why was Solly allowed to attack on the right, this action in the picture resulted in goal two? This wasn't Burn fault look at the space Leicester have been given, they won't have an easier game from their right, is Burn supposed to be superman?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Burns performance in first half was the worst I have ever seen from a Brighton defender. Most of time not marking and when he did attacker still walked passed him. However I do agree on basis wing backs job is to cover wide attackers and to support when we attack I was surprised March went to right side so often in first half.giving there wide player a free run

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Burns performance in first half was the worst I have ever seen from a Brighton defender. Most of time not marking and when he did attacker still walked passed him. However I do agree on basis wing backs job is to cover wide attackers and to support when we attack I was surprised March went to right side so often in first half.giving there wide player a free run

Shocking footballer, way way way out of his depth. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Agreed. Think we started with solly in the LWB position then changed him to right wing and Justin had a field day against Burn. He was put in a position, where he couldn’t cope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports