Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That video before the players come out....

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
is rubbish, it prepares the other team for a difficult game. I suggest they show this, and make them think they are in for a very easy game... then we destroy them

D

Deleted member 18477

it makes me nervous watching that video and excited for the game thats about to KO.

the other team dont see it as they are still in the tunnel...

the other teams fans? couldnt really care what they think of it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
that video before the teams come out, is rubbish, it prepares the other team for a difficult game.

If its shown BEFORE they come out, is it likely to have any effect at all on how they view the coming match?...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
lol - great vid.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well on my travels Birmingham, Leedsleedsleeds and Reading do this "video" sio we are not alone.

Besides I quite like it.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
i was 12 when Jimmy Case smashed that free kick in the '83 semi-final, stood right behind the goal about 5 rows back. It still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time i see it again. :rolleyes:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I think the whole thing is excellent.

Makes me remember our heritage, how far we've come, what we were, what we're becoming and more importantly it brings us all together.

The only thing that annoys me is that the volume isn't loud enough.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i was 12 when Jimmy Case smashed that free kick in the '83 semi-final, stood right behind the goal about 5 rows back. It still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time i see it again. :rolleyes:

Exactly this. Except I was about 10 yards to the right of the goal, in the front row.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
lol - great vid.

And we could change the words to

"Cover your eyes for Brighton!!!!!"

all bow down to the Hawk. :bowdown:

Best quality OG I've seen in years!!!! Still makes me laugh. Even more than Chappers one v Leed in 1989

I'm with you.
I think they should show it sometime............

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I love the spoof video

However the REAL one is superb. From the first time I saw it at the Donny Game when I was blown away by it, it has the hairs on my neck standing up.

My 4 year old was heard just a few weeks later having only seen it 4 or 5 times, shouting 'Superb from Jimmy Case' just after blasting his football hard into the goal in our garden.

I was at Highbury - about 20 rows back behind the goal just in line with the near post so had a good view as it hit the back of the goal at the far post. I could never have thought then that nearly 30 years on I would have a son re-enacting 'that' goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here