Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That time of year again...anyone want to coach a kids team?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Looking for someone who would like to give up some time to coach a new under 10 girls team.

If you're a qualified coach then great. If not, but would like to get into coaching then we can offer a pathway into your coaching badges by paying for your Level 1, Youth Award Module 1 and of course, your CRB checks, etc.

I've been coaching this girls team for the last 6 months and they have some very good players, but I would like to get someone in who can dedicate some much needed time into getting them ready for our tournaments and our first league season next year.

If you're up to the challenge of being a volunteer youth coach, then drop me a pm or email mileoakwanderers@live.com...

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm a level 1 qualified coach, going onto my level 2 soon and also do coaching for AITC and would of been interested if it wasn't so far from me. Shame.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
I'm a level 1 qualified coach, going onto my level 2 soon and also do coaching for AITC and would of been interested if it wasn't so far from me. Shame.

That is a shame. I have a good friend who works with the AITC and she's flying out to America in a few months to work with kids out there. Good luck, you will really enjoy working with them.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I would mate if I lived in Brighton I have a Level 1 starting Level 2 soon and moving to Brighton hopefully in the Summer so if I'm about then and you need anyone yes I will !!!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
I would mate if I lived in Brighton I have a Level 1 starting Level 2 soon and moving to Brighton hopefully in the Summer so if I'm about then and you need anyone yes I will !!!

Keep in touch...We are always looking for new coaches and we have new teams coming through all the time. If it's something you want to do, then contact me.

As I mentioned, we'll also put you on the FA Youth Award, which actually in my opnion, is a far better course than the Level 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here