Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Sheff Wed fan… you know the one.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
What you've got to love about the guy is that he just doesn't give a flying fudge. We could all learn something there. Loving life, carefree, doesn't give a toss if his hairy back is on show for all to see etc.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I only do it when we score absolutely nothing to do with look at me it was simply a joke that started between a load of us in the North and it just continued.
Whats wrong with the Sheff Weds bloke doing it , he's got more passion for his club than more than 3/4 of the silent happy clappers at the Amex.
You know the ones that stay away if its raining or if the match is on Sky and the ones that walk out on their team every match on 69 minutes like they were on Tuesday night.
It was disgraceful and its getting worse and worse on 69 minutes FFS ???? They are the ones you should be calling bellends and idiots.
Good luck to the cahp does untold work for kids charities too, yeah a real bellend !! NOT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't say I'd be overly thrilled at being stuck right next to a giant flaccid hairy great northern blancmange stood there wobbling his catastrophic gut and bingo wings all over the shop for 2 hours.

OK mate, you're fat and repugnant, and you don't give a shit - we get it - now do the world a favour and put your tits away eh.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
What you've got to love about the guy is that he just doesn't give a flying fudge. We could all learn something there. Loving life, carefree, doesn't give a toss if his hairy back is on show for all to see etc.

At last someone on here with a realistic view on it . Well said that man :bowdown:

BHAFC_SWC

honorary pierced weirdo
Feb 26, 2013
West Sussex
Be careful young man....

You are aware of Hiney Art.....

Someone please....

SW.jpg

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I only do it when we score absolutely nothing to do with look at me it was simply a joke that started between a load of us in the North and it just continued.
Whats wrong with the Sheff Weds bloke doing it , he's got more passion for his club than more than 3/4 of the silent happy clappers at the Amex.
You know the ones that stay away if its raining or if the match is on Sky and the ones that walk out on their team every match on 69 minutes like they were on Tuesday night.
It was disgraceful and its getting worse and worse on 69 minutes FFS ???? They are the ones you should be calling bellends and idiots.
Good luck to the cahp does untold work for kids charities too, yeah a real bellend !! NOT

Yep spot on , reasons there why I gave up my season tix in east

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

I suspect the 69 minute rush was because the match kicked off 15 minutes late, and train schedules were tight. Agree with all the rest, though.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
My mate said he was being a right dickhead on the Brighton to Falmer train. When it stopped at London road he purposely blocked the door so nobody else could get on even though there was space, then when someone pushed past he started crying because they pushed his wife! He continued to bleat about it all the way to Falmer. ****.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My mate said he was being a right dickhead on the Brighton to Falmer train. When it stopped at London road he purposely blocked the door so nobody else could get on even though there was space, then when someone pushed past he started crying because they pushed his wife! He continued to bleat about it all the way to Falmer. ****.

**** me. He's MARRIED?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Must be a northern thing.

On the train to Falmer before the game, some horrific gobby old northern bint in her broad yorkshire accent started hollering at the top of her voice "Oi YOU, F-OFF, YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO OUR LASS, F-OFF...GO AND PURRA DICK IN YER MOUTH YOU, NOW F-OFF".

Amused and embarrassed glances all round, then someone down the carriage struck up the "Deeerrrrrr der der der der derrrr" Corrie theme tune :lolol:

(I'm aware Corrie would be a Lancastrian thing, but with comedy like that, who cares ?)

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Can't say I'd be overly thrilled at being stuck right next to a giant flaccid hairy great northern blancmange stood there wobbling his catastrophic gut and bingo wings all over the shop for 2 hours.

OK mate, you're fat and repugnant, and you don't give a shit - we get it - now do the world a favour and put your tits away eh.

Never go to see Brian Blessed on stage then..

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Lol..the realistic view would be that it was a tad cold n wet ..but then maybe I'm just an old git

I know it was , I rode down on my 125 Scooter in the pissing rain from Crowborough then rode back again.
Because I love my club dearly, and am slightly unhinged too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here