Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Glenn Murray is a very good player

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So many you've quoted one twitter twice !

It was from 1 tweet about the 'display' - I could've found far more. Just proving a point. I liked the display - thought it was good tbh. Bit foreign for my liking but fair play.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just imagine both us and Gus surviving this season.
The meltdown would be VERY enjoyable.

Really? There will be no meltdown whatsoever.

A few tedious posts about how great Gus is, that's about it.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Last edited:

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Yep!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The laughing stock of the Prem according to Brighton, Millwall and Charlton. And absolutely nobody else.

Try listening to any professional pundits. All they do is praise us.

Yes I recall the 'praise' you got when you pelted Rooney with objects last week. :ffsparr:

Pleased for Murray today, after that terrible injury, just really hope you mess up the rest of the season. :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He won the penalty first, got a man sent off, and then scored from the spot. Could you have done that? :lolol:
Well if the ref gets it wrong enough, then yes, I guess I could. Just fall over in the centre circle and let the ref do the rest. It seems that palace got gifted another point thanks to a poor decision, as the foul was 2 feet outside the box (according to SSN).

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Well if the ref gets it wrong enough, then yes, I guess I could. Just fall over in the centre circle and let the ref do the rest. It seems that palace got gifted another point thanks to a poor decision, as the foul was 2 feet outside the box (according to SSN).

We've had more than 1 penalty given against us this season when the foul was outside the box so we'll take that, absolute karma for Chico Flores IMO.

Dec 3, 2012

You haven't seen it then. Priceless

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've had more than 1 penalty given against us this season when the foul was outside the box so we'll take that, absolute karma for Chico Flores IMO.
Maybe.
You haven't seen it then. Priceless
Priceless? You have a very strange view on the value of things. I based my comment on the one independent view I've heard, I'm not sure what's so amazing about that. Did you see it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
TBH anyone having a go about Palace getting a soft penalty has a VERY short memory!
My memory is fine thanks. Jesse got bundled over yesterday, it wasn't that soft, and it was in the box.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I DID watch it and it was certainly outside the area.

That is all

He beat two defenders and Vorm was nowhere. Yep he was brought down inches outside the box but it needed a slow motion replay to be definative. It was a red card and an open goal scoring opportunity was denied so the ref was more inclined to give Murray the benefit of the doubt than not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here